Recent content by Ninjastar

1. N

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

Eric is basically calling Erin a snowflake ("unduly sensitive") with his most recent posts on the FB page. So I guess he's taking the apology back after watching Erin's second video? Also this post by "Ed Young" to Eric: Eric's response: :facepalm:
  2. N

Tech Reviewer: Do Bad Reviews Kill Companies?

The reviewer featured here was credited as the person who tanked their stock price. This happened immediately following his review (he has almost 19 million subscribers) where he called the Fisker Ocean the worst car he had ever reviewed...
  3. N

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

There's a post on the Tekton FB page where Eric says he "rolls" with Monster CEO Noel Lee, and shows Lee's home setup wih Tekton 1812's and other custom Tekton products. Eric was probably inspired by Lee to use litigation tactics so freely seeing as Lee is most famous for trying to sue any...
  4. N

I peeked at the FB post to read that person clarifying Dr. Choueiri's supposed quote and it's gone. Also Eric is responding to someone who claims to have purchased speakers from him but is asking him to answer for what has happened here and he replied Are you kidding, me? :facepalm: Same...
  5. N

What tools is he using to "measure" and not just design simulations? I can safely assume they are not as exacting as the Klippel NFS. In other words, Eric is bringing a plastic knife to a gun fight. All this over a 250 Hz resonance and some emphasis on the upper midrange? Nobody cared about...
  6. N

MoFi Sourcepoint 8 measured by ErinsAudioCorner

Not quite. The Sourcepoint 8 retails for $2750 (without stands) and the R3 Meta is $2199.99. The MoFi are on sale now through May for $1999 (without stands) so actually cheaper than the R3 Meta currently...
  7. N

The irony of Tekton supporters on his FB page who had previously railed against determining a speaker's excellence based only on measurements ("I actually listen") are now praising Eric for allegedly designing the "flattest speaker ever!" That's funny.
  8. N

Yeah, why is it "Our client David in Boise ID called to inform me that Dr. Edgar Choueiri..." and not "Here are measurements taken by Dr. Edgar Choueiri..."? This, sending over the raw driver response for that Eminence woofer, and how he said he was waiting on Jay Lee to send him NRC...
  9. N

I apologize for my intention was not to speak for you, but to give some (somewhat) friendly advice to someone that badly needs it.
  10. N

A thinly veiled attempt to discredit Amir and Erin as "amateur" compared to Dr. Choueri (a professional). What he is still failing to understand is that most of the people criticizing him aren't really mad about the M-Lore and Troubadour not measuring linear, but with the fact that he...
  11. N

I don't like bringing up his personal issues as that is none of my business, but this further reflects a pattern of behavior where he is so averse to accepting personal responsibility or blame for anything negative or critical that comes his way. It was posted here, but someone screenshot a...
  12. N

I think Eric just likes to flex that he has an attorney ready at the whim as he said in one of the now privatized videos that his best friend is a lawyer. This is most likely why he is so quick to pull the trigger on "litigation" threats since he could probably just call in a favor without...
  13. N

I'm not a patreon of Erin's but some comments under the Tekton video are already saying the new data with the feet installed is essentially the same as without the feet. Eric should have just left the original review alone. It wasn't even negative. He is just so used to subjective reviewers...
  14. N

I watched the original review. Nothing Erin said there was inflammatory or with malice. He simply pointed to a part of the frequency response measured by the Klippel NFS, which showed the speaker can be a little bright sounding confirming his subjective listening impressions. But the review was...
  15. N

Although this is an admirable display of support by Amir and the membership for Erin to be able to provide data without fear of repercussion, I predict (and hope) the monetary support will ultimately not be needed. Eric/Tekton may have been able to successfully intimidate someone like Ron/New...
Top Bottom