Recent content by ninetylol

1. ninetylol

Topping A90 Headphone Amplifier Review

ground loop through pc usb. use xlr and issue will be gone.
  2. ninetylol

Topping A90 Headphone Amplifier Review

Low and Medium gain both have lowest distortion possible. If you reduce dac volume you lose dynamic range though. Tldr just use low gain if its loud enough. PS: my Harmonicdyne Zeus are already pretty loud at low gain 9 a clock, thats when you can actually turn down dac a bit so you dont run...
  3. ninetylol

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

I still have problems with USB too although my PC may contribute to that problem on its own. Using optical for now too.
  4. ninetylol

Gustard X16 Owners feedback...

SAME PROBLEM WITH PC. Usb display turns off but optical it does not :/
  5. ninetylol

settings are correct stock. change windows settings to 44,1khz 24/32Bit
  6. ninetylol

HiFiMan's product strategy is baffling

Be sure to get the 2021 revision Sundara though:
  7. ninetylol

Topping A50s Headphone Amplifier Review

I would take a e30 or d10s instead of the d50s
  8. ninetylol

Loxjie D30 DAC and Headphone Amplifier Review

I gave the Loxjie D30 to a friend. Its a great peace and if you dont need XLR its probably the best Dac you can get for that price. Amp is okayish but not state of the art.
  9. ninetylol

Topping A30Pro Review (Balanced Headphone Amp)

Why not compare for yourself? Booth datasheets and reviews available. In short: dx7 pro amp part sux ass to this
  10. ninetylol

I already mentioned why i think thats a bad idea. 1. No way the amp Amir got was a release candidate, but a prototype. 2. Free marketing and hype by Amir for a product which is not ready yet. 3. Preorders are a evil thing and have no advantage at all for the customer
  11. ninetylol

Still no A30pro seen in the real world. Shame on you Topping. @amirm please dont review unreleased items in the future
  12. ninetylol

you already had your answer. 00db is 4 volts xlr, 2volts rca, and you can only go -dB to max -90dB.
Top Bottom