Recent content by ninetylol

1. ninetylol

Polk Signature Elite ES20 Review (Bookshelf Speaker)

I think this speaker is awesome but why does an JBL 305p for example have a higher score besides costing less? What am I missing? Also @amirm a review of the top of the class ES60 would be interesting seeing how good this one is :)
  2. ninetylol

They sound pretty rad. Dont need to hide from the bigger q acoustics 3050, feels like the ES20 play a bit lower even. Very balanced and full sound.
  3. ninetylol

Ordered for 240euros. Let's See how these compare to my q acoustics 3050, which i cant setup properly in my room anyway :(
  4. ninetylol

Rank your headphones

Hey, I thought it would be interesting to see your own subjective ratings and experiences of all the headphones you own or have owned. Since we all upgraded or sidegraded more than a few times or even ran full circles (yeah guess I´m guilty) maybe we can save others from the same fate. :D I...
  5. ninetylol

Hifiman Edition XS

Holy shit those Edition XS sure got some bass rolling. And i thought i was prepared after watching all those reviews lol. Awesome headphone Hifiman :)
  6. ninetylol

Looking for a good amp/DAC with LDAC transmit

Fiio BTA30 Pro has LDAC transmit. Have it right here and its working fine.
  7. ninetylol

Hifiman HE400SE Review (Headphone)

I had the same impression day one and dont think they are bright anymore now:p
  8. ninetylol

Integrating Monolith 10 sub with active speakers?

both have volume control. Of course I would like to spend the least amount possible, so if a simple RCA splitter would suffice then that would be great. Which channel (left or right) would i connect to the sub though?
  9. ninetylol

Integrating Monolith 10 sub with active speakers?

Hello there, Got a problem after purchasing the Monolith 10 yesterday (damn discounts!) and how to integrate it into my system. I currently have a Topping DX3 Pro+ connected to my active speakers (Nubert A20 RCA-IN only). I use the DX3Pro+ as a preamp to control the volume. How would i...
  10. ninetylol

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

How would you integrate the monolith in your system? Does your DAC or amp have a sub out?
  11. ninetylol

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

Can you tell me, why people are so hyped for the 10 sub? Im a total sub noob, what would be the the field of application for these? Movies? Music? Gaming?
  12. ninetylol

Holy Sh#t, Those are prolly my most liked headphones (besides Sundara) stock without EQ. Now i just tried oratorys EQ settings and WOAH. Didnt expect them to change that much. But guitars are completley gone without EQ and suddenly theres another instrument with EQ. Crazy stuff. You should all...
  13. ninetylol

Btw mine only came with the newer black cable but not the white one. Even never revision or whats up?
  14. ninetylol

I didnt really like the 560s and love the 400se.
Top Bottom