Recent content by nils.kdc

1. N

There will be a morning and music

Hello all I just ran this morning on an editorial published on audiofanzine.com. I found it excellent, and having no link whatsoever with audiofanzine, I thought I would share it here in english (thanks deepl). There will be an evening, there will be a morning and suddenly, we will be in 2023...
  2. N

2 amps 1 pair speakers

I did that by using two basic ab switches for domestic lighting I had available at my house , after checking with a voltmeter that in the switching from a to b I had a point of total cutoff with infinite resistance. I don't know if this is fully without risk and should be recommended, but it...
  3. N

Looking at picking up PIE2AES/Digisone signature/other and have questions, VS Chord 2go

Hello ike You can use, like I do, the shanti with it's 2 x 5v outputs with the digione signature. I too would be very interested by a comparative feedback of the signature vs pi2aes, if anyone here had the chance to try both
  4. N

Logitech Media Server etc...

I finally found a very simple solution to this : the camilladsp gui can be directly accessed while moode is playing as squeezelite renderer through this local url : <local IP of moode device>/cdsp-configeditor.php So I added this url through my browser on my smartphone (and PC) home page, and...
  5. N

It was the 32bit version : piCorePlayer8.0.0.img
  6. N

In case someone is interested, I found in the slimdevices forum that to enable camilladsp with moode playing as squeezelite renderer, you need to add -o camilladsp to the squeezelite settings in moode. So that's great - Unfortunately for my needs, the camilladsp settings can not be changed on...
  7. N

I have reported to moodeaudio. The issue is well known, I found some topics about this same subject on moode's forum. Hoping that a fix will eventually be found...
  8. N

Thanks indeed but I need a possibility to very easily switch between A and B dsp setting according to the listening position, and this is one of the nice aspects of moode, it gives direct access to camilladsp settings from the main playing screen. Plus it's on the fly, so very nice for instant...
  9. N

My server runs on pi4, and I tried to play files from Qobuz and I think also (but not sure anymore) from local flac files. I will have to give it another go when I have a bit of time, but that won't be before a few days. I didn't find a way to de-select the plugin, at least not in the LMS...
  10. N

Thanks Foxenfurter, your setup process is simple and straightforward, and I could access to the Inguz GUI through Extras. Yet for some unknown reason, the player then got frozen. And I can't find how to remove / deactivate this Inguz plugin ? Regarding the delay, wich can be set though the skew...
  11. N

Yeah, Moode can be run with LMS and squeezelite activated but when doing so I loose access to camilla dsp. And my camilladsp settings get bypassed. Other wise that would have nicely done the job... I will try the other solutions you and foxenfurter are pointing to, but they may be beyond my...
  12. N

I had to give up LMS because it lacks some basic dsp functions that I need (possibility to ajust gain and a delay line per channel). It's unfortunate, because I found LMS + material skin to be quite nice, and otherwise so feature rich and with many plugins. So today I use Bubbleupnp +...
  13. N

Tunein radio for Lumin app

Hello all Many thanks for this great forum I discovered a few months ago :-) This is my first post, to share my attempts to set up a satisfying streamer setup with dsp that would allow me to switch on demand between two listening configurations : one normal, the other one with a 5ms delay line...
Top Bottom