Recent content by NiladriDe

1. N

Please suggest a dac for Schiit Asgard 3!!

Thanks to all of you for your replies. Well I think I am missing something in my current set up, the clarity, details and dynamics that I used to have with my first dac amp set up and dt990 pro. Right now, I have a feeling that the sound is compressed and I did not feel like that even when using...
  2. N

Sure, thanks a lot but I did find the sound in btr5 more liking than current k5pro. Not sure though why. As you are saying, I must have done something awkward to find the difference. I am not sure though.
  3. N

Thanks for your reply. I ordered separate multibit dac earlier but after viewing this forum, I cancelled my order. May be I will get e30 for the remote, but still I think I prefer ESS dac chips more than ak4493.
  4. N

Btw, I want to tell that I tried Fiio btr5 before with hd660s and I could tell the difference between k5pro and btr5, I found btr5 being more cleaner, smoother and to my liking than k5pro, it seems flat to me. But btr5 lacked power.
  5. N

Thanks a lot my friend. I will see if I can sell the k5pro for good price then only I will get e30 only, for the remote, of course. :) I wonder was I getting the woomph from my Maverick D1 due to dac or amp, I never enjoyed music that much after getting other dac amps. I hope Asgard 3 will be...
  6. N

Well I just checked specs of e30 and it has the same ak4493 dac chip as k5 pro. Still e30 will be significantly better?
  7. N

Thanks for your reply. Hence, I can conclude that both E30 and D10s dacs are significantly better than Fiiok5 pro as dac, right? In that case I can easily sell the k5pro and buy either of them.
  8. N

Thanks for replying. I have read the review and it's in the recommended list. But will it be significantly better than k5pro as dac only? Or k5pro dac chip will be good enough for Asgard?
  9. N

Also, can I use the k5pro as dac only with the amp,? Will it be good enough?
  10. N

Thanks for your reply. Will the dac be good enough with Asgard? Also I do not need loads of functions. Just a digital to analog converter I will use usb mostly
  11. N

Hi all, Warm regards from India. This is my first post here. Let me tell first that audio products are not available to a great extent in our country. Luckily, I have my cousin studying at Princeton University and I can get something from USA when he returns this year. I already read good...
Top Bottom