Recent content by NiklasH

1. N

Searching for an AMP and DAC for DT 1990 Pro

Do you think that the Topping A50s would be a good pairing with the Topping E30? Those two I could get where I live.
  2. N

Thanks, that was the last hint for me! All of your answers helped a lot! Do you have any experience with other AMPs or DAC is the pricecategory of the Topping e30/L30?
  3. N

Thanks again! That is extremely helpful! One last question: Where there any problems with your L30? Ive read that some L30s apparently „broke“ headphones or stopped working completely? Is this still a thing?
  4. N

Wow, thanks for that in depth answer! I think I might really look into the L30/E30 combo. Sadly the E30 isnt available at the moment. Do you might know an alternative? May I ask you how you have connected your DAC to your PC and your AMP to your DAC?
  5. N

Yes, I do hear weird sound like a constant electronic buzzing or something. I do not have issues with other Audio sources.
  6. N

Thank your for this detailed answer! I am not planning to buy new headphones very soon to be honest. Thats why I‘m really looking for a setup that will last me a long time. I am for sure no audiophil so I agree that I would not hear every nuance or difference an AMP or DAC Creates. What...
  7. N

Thanks! It is available in Europe. So I will look into that. Would you say that the differences between the THX Amps are strongly noticable? Would that AMP be better than a topping AMP? With what DAC are you pairing it? Sorry a lot of questions...
  8. N

Currently I am not using any DAC or AMP, just my PC... Thanks for the clarification! What about the SMSL SP200? Would that be another good AMP? Maybe paired with a DAC that costs around 100-150 Euro?
  9. N

Thanks for the answers! So you would say its better to buy a seperated DAC and AMP? The Topping products seem to be very good according to the reviews on this Forum + they are available here. Sadly this product is Not available here in europe
  10. N

Hello everyone, I am new to this great community and I hope that you can help me out! Back in 2019 I have decided buy the DT 1990 Pro. A decision I do not regret to this day! I would like to step up my game a little bit and purchase an DAC and an AMP. I’ve actually wanted to buy a new gaming...
Top Bottom