Recent content by NgxHS7

1. N

Topping E30 Polarity discussion

I can vouch for them. I got mine from them. I haven't even updated mine to v1.08. It sounds great as is. I am super happy with it, and I am sure you will be too!
  2. N

Then you have no reason to fear.
  3. N

Once the DAC is in your hands, there isn't anything you can do at home to fix the optical and coaxial polarity. You can: 1. Send it back to Topping (either ask them to cover the postage cost or do so yourself) 2. Get Topping to send you a new unit. Or, ask for a refund (partial/portion) or...
  4. N

It seems the E30s that have a serial number of 2004+ will have all fixes applied to the units.
  5. N

Topping E30 DAC Review

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/topping-e30-polarity-discussion.13789/ Maybe those who want to continue to discuss the Polarity of the E30 can post in the thread above to their heart's content.
  6. N

Could this be the way we unclog the review thread of all the repeated discussion over the Polarity output of the Topping E30?
  7. N

Topping E30 DAC Review

Ignoring is what needs to be done. I for one, won't be replying to your comments any longer.
  8. N

Topping E30 DAC Review

Does anyone have a list of all the dacs that have been tested for polarity? It would be interesting to know.
  9. N

Topping E30 DAC Review

What are you exactly "discussing"? The issue with the E30? Is that what you are referring to here? Why beat a dead horse. It's known. Deal with it. Buy another product or wait for it to be fixed. Simple. No need to repeat the same thing over and over again.
  10. N

Topping E30 DAC Review

I suspect most DAC's won't say whether they have inverted polarity or not, so asking that question won't get you anywhere. Or you could ask manufacturers directly.
  11. N

Topping E30 DAC Review

Discussing and complaining are two totally different things. You know the issue exists, so why keep complaining about it. It's simply meaningless.
  12. N

Topping E30 DAC Review

I received my E30 today. All is good. I run actives from it using some HS7 Yamaha speakers. Sound is nice in preamp mode(connected to a TV using Optical). I am wanting to see if there is a sonic difference between DAC mode and preamp mode like others on this thread. If I change to DAC mode, can...
  13. N

Topping E30 DAC Review

Someone wanted to use the E30 for recording and found that the polarity was reversed. For his purposes, he needed a fix because he was recording to analogue tapes(something like that). Topping has confirmed the polarity output is reversed, so yes, they technically confirmed it. Whether or not...
Top Bottom