Recent content by ngs428

1. N

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

It was you! Thanks for chiming in. I’ve been doing a bunch of tip swapping and the largest set that came with the Zero 2 (pale yellow) is where I am at. I like the sound of the Zero 2. Chu was my next option, but I’ll see if I can avoid the tip shredder! Yikes!
  2. N

Awesome, thanks! I appreciate the option. They do look like nice tips. I am trying the tips I got with my Reds… they are working better. Not quite there yet though. Thanks!
  3. N

I did a search on Chu 2 and Wan'er in this post and found nothing relevant to my questions. No posts on the Wan'er and just one on the Chu 2 that referenced tips. I tried. :) It is along thread I have been following for several months.
  4. N

The posts before mine were referring to modifying the Zero 2. I am asking about anyone who has experience with the Chu 2 or Wan’er to see if they had better luck with nozzle length.
  5. N

Zero 2 - Nozzle too short I am trying out the zero 2, but it seems like they don’t have long enough nozzles to actually push into my ear canal. I also have the Reds and they fit in the canal. Anyone else have this issue? Thinking of trying the Chu 2 or Wan’er, sounds like the Chu 2 may have...
  6. N

Truthear x Crinacle Zero:RED IEM Review

I bought that same one. Bit cheaper from Ali.. Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! $17.64 31% Off | TRN BT20PRO https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPuVhh8
  7. N

Thanks for the heads up. I will check it out.
  8. N

I am looking for a Bluetooth ear hook module for the Zero 2. Any recommendations? Something like this: https://a.co/d/63GmDwf
  9. N

Qudelix-5K Bluetooth DAC & Headphone Amp

I also updated to V3.0 on my iPhone 15 today. As expected, my EQ settings were not saved. I tried to add my saved .txt files of the settigns in the Chrome add-in and they would not not properly load. Also, I manually input an EQ profile on my iPhone/5K app and it did not show up when I opened...
  10. N

I hear ya. Not about the $. Reviews are certainly subjective based on fit, etc. maybe I will just wait for the new budget king which will surely come out again in no time.
  11. N

I just can't decide.. I have the Zero reds, but these get some great reviews too.. I may have missed them, any good comparisons?
  12. N

New JBL closed back measurements

Thanks for posting the graphs. I just picked up the 710BT for work.
  13. N

Truthear x Crinacle Zero:RED IEM Review

@oratory1990 just posted his EQ presets for the Reds… https://www.reddit.com/r/oratory1990/s/kkZ3U6qfca
  14. N

Specifially I am using @staticV3 EQ for the Red's. I was moreso trying to figure out what i am missing by having the Reds. vs this Zero2. Here is my EQ I am using...
Top Bottom