N

Latest activity Postings About

• N
      NexusOne reacted to Dunring's post in the thread SMSL H400 with Like Like.
      The H400 arrived today, and I've been using an A70Pro for the last week so have a good comparison. The sound is just as good at the...
    • N
      NexusOne reacted to ChenHui's post in the thread SMSL H400 with Like Like.
      I would choose 100 % dac and 50 % amp volume. AMP is designed to control the volume.
    • N
      NexusOne reacted to Verig's post in the thread SMSL H400 with Like Like.
      I would not think about that. Digital volume control has been fine for years. Besides, the unit measures perfectly so how could a stack...
    • N
      NexusOne replied to the thread SMSL H400.
      Stupid question: But if you run an aio Solution Like the DO400 at 50 % is it 100 % dac and 50 % amp volume or 50 % dac and 100 % amp...
    • N
      NexusOne reacted to RedEyeNinja's post in the thread SMSL H400 with Like Like.
      To me, the DO400 is more than adequate for the majority of headphones that aren't trying to be "speakers for your ears". It drives all...
    • N
      I had the SH-9 and there was not much power. A R70x was not very loud on high gain. I am a big fan of AIO but maybe I should buy DAC and...
    • N
      NexusOne reacted to RedEyeNinja's post in the thread SMSL H400 with Like Like.
      I have a DO400, then added a SP400 and I will likely replace the SP400 with H400. The only other SMSL dac to consider in this scenario...
    • N
      DO200Pro + H400 or DO400 for a Hek Stealth? More expensive, More power, hdmi but Not all in one. Difficult decision. What would you do...
    • N
      NexusOne reacted to Toku's post in the thread SMSL DO100 PRO - HDMI ARC DAC with Like Like.
      There should be no difference in sound quality between OPT and HDMI. The website you showed also states the same conclusion. You cannot...
    • N
      NexusOne replied to the thread SMSL DO100 PRO - HDMI ARC DAC.
      2 questions: If you use the DAC with the TV should you avoid optical and is hdmi only theoretical better but in practice the same? Or...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom