Recent content by newaudioguy77

1. N

Pass Labs HPA-1 Headphone Amp Review

Was going to buy it. But now I'll PASS LOL
  2. N

Moondrop Dawn - No menu selection

With my 2 headphones - the Moondrop Dawn 3.5mm sounds fantastic. It's better than anything I've hears before. The clarity and detail is above and beyond. Store Support responded and they are going to send me a new one.
  3. N

PS Audio Ultimate Outlet Review

Sadly, I believe this is always how PS Audio has been. Offering up products that perform well below the asking price or do nothing useful at all. And thank goodness for Amir, who has saved us from underperforming audio products and highlighted unacceptable performance problems such as the one...
  4. N

Thanks a lot guys. Amazing customer support at Shenzhenaudio...they want to make this right for me.
  5. N

I was expecting plug-and-play functionality...for it to just work. But I'm not upset. It's an awesome product- but I'd like to try these options ASAP. Not sure if there's something I'm doing wrong. But I can confirm that I'm definitely pressing OK and not cancel.
  6. N

I don't know. But I would assume that many of you shop there and haven't had problems. I've been having REALLY bad luck lately.
  7. N

My apologies for misunderstanding what you said. I will wait for a response. Looking forward to trying out the filters and options etc.
  8. N

It arrived in perfect condition in a nice box and the carrying case is also great! Upon first listen, I really liked the sound. I am not bashing the product. Not sure if you are being sarcastic or truthful.
  9. N

Captian Obvious - I already sent an email to Moondrop support with pictures I took on my phone. One picture of the app before I pressed okay, and one after. Like I said, the menu is greyed out so I can't select anything at all. Also reached out to shenzhenaudio because I bought it from them...
  10. N

DAC Noise Modulation: Chord DAVE vs Topping DX7 Pro+

The Chord Dave doesn't deserve to be in the presence of greatness (the Topping product) lol I still can't understand or get over how ugly Chord products are. Seriously. Just painful to look at. The total opposite of "easy on the eyes." If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I'd rather be blind.
  11. N

I just got a Moondrop Dawn 3.5mm dongle for my Android smartphone. I downloaded the app - called Moondrop Link and plugged in the dongle to my smartphone with a pair of headphones. I got the prompt to "allow Moondrop Link" to access the device. Behind that I could see a menu for USB device...
  12. N

I think I found the perfect USB C headphone dongle...

Thanks for the insight. I'm a total noob in audio, so I will admit that I don't know that much. If we get what we pay for, shouldn't a Chord DAVE perform better than a $150 from China? I understand what you are saying...as with any industry. Paying more money usually gets you better quality...
  13. N

I've only got two headphones that both use 3.5mm .... What is the perfect digital headphone system if there is such a thing?
  14. N

So if I have the right amount of power to enjoy my music at normal volumes on the Moondrop Dawn, (not too loud) it would be pointless for me to buy another DAC + headphone amplifier? Aside from extra features and higher output power, am I missing anything?
  15. N

I looked it up and took a screen capture. Did you buy one recently? Is it reliable and does it sound great?
Top Bottom