Recent content by Nettuno

1. Nettuno

Topping D70s MQA Review (DAC)

Do you know if on Wiim, you can use native App like "Amazon music HD" transmitted via "Alexa Cast"?
  2. Nettuno

I tried "Hiby Music" with Qobuz and actually now the Topping correctly displays the Frequency based on the song, allowing bit-perfect on the USB port. I don't understand why native apps don't allow direct transmission to the USB port. However, now the sound is fantastic and I don't stop...
  3. Nettuno

Thanks everyone for the help. For Amazon Music HD I opted to use the Tablet with a USB connection but I don't understand why the display always reads 96KHz even though it outputs 192 or 44.1 from the USB. Shouldn't the frequency change by virtue of the song?
  4. Nettuno

I ask for advice from the more experienced. With the Topping D70s, Yamaha A-S1200 amplifier and Indiana Line speakers, Everything sounds fantastic but, I use an "Eco show 5" connected via bluetooth or my phone with USB connection to listen to Amazon Music HD. I would like to improve the transfer...
  5. Nettuno

Hi everyone .. I just got the D70s, I would like to know how much and how does it change after the first 200/300 hours of listening?
  6. Nettuno

Topping D90SE Review (Balanced DAC)

Are you aware that Tidal compresses FLAC, WAV, AIFF and CD, LP sources with obvious data loss and serves them on a silver platter called MQA? It is not a question of hating MQA files, but disappointment to see people fooled by so much publicity!
  7. Nettuno

Topping D90SE Review (Balanced DAC)

MQA is just for doing business with brand rights. Tidal buys FLAC, WAV or AIFF files, compresses them with obvious data loss and asks for money from those who believe that decompressing Quality is better.
  8. Nettuno

SMSL SU-9 Balanced DAC Review

check this out, Topping EX5 ... it looks interesting.
  9. Nettuno

The problem occurs with the XLR connection or, send an email with the Amazon order number, purchase date and serial number that you find on the side of the device at this address: [email protected] or [email protected] they have proved competent.
  10. Nettuno

These are the answers from shenzhenaudio.com support: The device you have might need get updated for the firmware, SInce it was shipped from the FBA warehouse where stocks some updated and not updated SU-9. we have recalled the warehouse stock, but it need some time. Because it mixed with...
  11. Nettuno

Thanks, I solved it, I asked and I should have sent it to have a product repaired even knowing that the problem was already known in April .. So looking at the useless 99 on the Display, I preferred to ask for the refund from Amazon and I will avoid SMSL products
  12. Nettuno

I received the request to send my SU9 to do the update. I read on the Forum that the SU9 and M500 problems were already known in April! and I bought it in July but I already have to return it for an upgrade, it is really annoying. I too have asked Amazon for a refund and I will follow the advice...
  13. Nettuno

Hi, I join in too, I have the DAC21179 purchased on Amazon.it on July 1st
  14. Nettuno

I have DAC21179 but I have no problems ...
  15. Nettuno

I received the SU-9 and it has no problems, indeed, after a week of testing from my collection, I can say that it is truly an excellent DAC. The sound is clean, clear in detail throughout the range, fantastic stage presence but, if I have to find faults, it is the lack of standby and the Display...
Top Bottom