Recent content by nerone

1. N

Fosi Audio V3 Amplifier Review

Hallo, kann dieser Verstärker mit 4-Ohm-87/90-dB-Lautsprechern verwendet werden?
  2. N

Topping E30 II DAC Review

yes, it was set as a preamplifier, I immediately put the pure dac
  3. N

with my old e30 topping works great in optics with chromecast audio
  4. N

I'm having issues with the Topping E 30 II of interruptions and continuous sound degradation lasting a few seconds when using the audio Chromecast, with the previous E30 of the good ones I've never had any problems. Is it the usual problem of the latest Toppings or can it be solved with some...
  5. N

Dac for second stereo system

So is the PO100AK a good DAC? Mine had the problems listed above, if i like the sound of the e30 and i don't like the PO100AK obviously mine had serious problems
  6. N

I am not a connoisseur of measures, I trust the site. Obviously that dac didn't come out as good as described by the reviewer.
  7. N

Yes, unfortunately we felt these differences in more people The sound of the po100ak was less coherent than the e30, the bass was thicker but the high frequencies were more subdued. From what I read in the review it has a filter which is not editable. I don't know how best to describe it, simply...
  8. N

Hi all, I need a second dac for the second stereo system. I am already the owner of the first series Topping E30 and have been using it daily without problems. In this week I tried The PO100AK smsl dac which seemed to sound good but had issues with Tidal from Android and not recognizing the...
  9. N

S.M.S.L PO100 AK - Measurements / Round 2 (DAC)

The seller of this P0100AK hasn't answered any questions, I guess there won't be any updates for this gizmo so I'll be returning it
  10. N

Which power supply do you use?
  11. N

S.M.S.L PO100 AK - Measurements / Round 2 (DAC)

Thanks for the new review, the border color looks different, maybe it's a new version. Mine works well, in terms of sound quality compared to the Topping E30 it seems to have cut the high frequencies, I can't explain better. The negative points are: It doesn't work if you use Tidal from...
  12. N

S.M.S.L PO100, PO100 PRO & PO100 AK - Measurements (Digital Interfaces & DAC)

Thank you for the reply How do I know if my dac is up to date and if it works correctly? Listening with my ears I hear no problems
  13. N

@SMSL-Mandy, the PO100AK is MQA, designed to stream Tidal, can you tell me why it doesn't work through its application on android while it works fine with Usb Audio Player Pro app? Thank you
  14. N

Hi, SMSL PO100 AK just arrived from Amazon. I connected it via smartphone to stream Tidal HiFi from its proprietary application directly to the amplifier, sadly it cuts out all the time, then I used the UAPP app, with this app everything works fine except the dac is hot to the touch How do I...
Top Bottom