Recent content by neoheresy

1. N

Eversolo DMP - DIY web control panel v1.0

They are supposed to work, yes. I have just checked if they work for me, and they still do their job. Which DMP model do you have (I have the regular DMP-A6, non-Master).
  2. N

Hey! First of all - thank you for creating the Home Assistant integration. It was my inspiration and it made me try my luck with my control panel. Had I not found your HA module on GitHub, I would have not worked on my panel. Massive THANK YOU!
  3. N

Yep, JSON. Typical one (playing using embedded DMP-A6 Tidal app)...
  4. N

Hey Al, Thanks for your offer! Over the last week I was trying to expand my little control panel by adding currently played track name, artist name and album cover - also scraping those details from another API call response generated by the DMP-A6, while still doing it all in HTML and JS (to...
  5. N

Always a pleasure helping the community. I am currently (literally, as I am watching a video tutorial in another window) educating myself in JavaScript as I have an idea to make this little panel even more enjoyable.
  6. N

I didn't have an API documentation per se. I went through the code of this Eversolo control implementation for Home Assistant, I found on GitHub, scrapping the API calls that I needed for my panel. If you download my ZIP file, you can see all the calls that I used in eversolo.html. That Home...
  7. N

It is not possible "directly". The one idea that I'd explore is having an Android emulator installed and running on your PC. You could install the Eversolo app within the emulator and use it the same way you are using it on your mobile/tablet. But that's still an extra app to install on your...
  8. N

For some reason (probably my mistake), it was not attached to my original post. I've just edited the post, adding the ZIP file in question.
  9. N

I have recently bought a DMP-A6. I have a separate audio system hooked up to a computer I work on every day, and the DMP-A6 is plugged into my second stereo system, which is located underneath my TV. The DMP-A6 is all great, however, one thing was quite irritating - the inability to control the...
  10. N

Speed Reading DAC Audio Measurements

Very, very nicely described to an average audio playing hardware user. It made a ton of things much more clear to me. Extra appreciation note goes for your proactivity and answering the "unasked questions" - like, how do some of the graphs correlate with each other. Great job, Amir!
  11. N

Looking for help/recommendations - buying a DAC for a modest aparetment audio setup

I've finally got to the end station with this urge for new, smaller audio setup. I have gone for WiiM Mini + Topping DX5. Combined with S2000MKIII, they punch above what I hoped for and I am so pleased with them!
  12. N

Looking for help/recommendations - buying a DAC for a modest aparetment audio setup

Yes, there are a few HATs that expand Rpi with spdif and/or coax OUT capabilities, costing between 65 and 130 USD. It's 1am where I am. I'll conduct proper reasearch in the morning :)
  13. N

Topping DX3 pro+/Volumio/Raspberry Pi

What USB DAC is it, precisely? I am asking this as I am seeking one for myself, that would work via USB cable with a Rpi3 runnig Volumio 3. My help-seeking thread...
  14. N

Got it on both the linear power supply and the MQA controversy. Thank you for educating me, guys. Looks like I could like with Tidal Hi-fi and would be more than good with any of the DACs that I've listed, as long as the Rpi<->DAC connection would work. I'll be waiting for more people to drop...
  15. N

This is my first post in this Forum, so I wanted to start by saying "Hello!" to everybody. My kids keep growing up and somehow the living space of our apartment (we live in a flat) does not want to expand on its own as time goes on ;) In addition, we are about to start rearranging the space and...
Top Bottom