Recent content by NemoReborn

1. N

Using xlr with 887 abd topping e30

So impossible to use the xlr out from the amp ?
  2. N

or my 3.5 mm would have 3 black bar on it ?
  3. N

I think the t60rp is pre balanced inside. But not the t50
  4. N

wont hurt anything? Ive read somewhere it could ruin the amp using the balanced output with unbalanced headphone?? Not true ?
  5. N

Hi there. Im currently using t50rp with my monoprice thx 887. Id like to use the xlr output to gain the high power it provides. but my dac is not balanced and my headphone is not either.. can i just use a after market xlr cable ? im not trying to gain the balanced benefits other than the...
  6. N

Topping E30 DAC Review

Perfect ! If there is no advantage going back usb than spdif solved my problem. And i have no files over 96
  7. N

Topping E30 DAC Review

true. How the e30 performance using spdif ?
  8. N

Topping E30 DAC Review

how do we fix this ?? I had many amp and many dac to the same pc, and never experienced this
  9. N

Topping E30 DAC Review

hi every1 , im experiencing a problem with my e30 ... as soon as the dac is connected to the pc for either power or usb. there is a really high pitch sound .. like a ground loop but the sound is different , i would compare the sound as a coil wine sound from graphic card.!?! its only happening...
  10. N

1 DAC , 2 AMP ... How to connect them together !?

Splitting the dac signal dsnt degrade sound ?
  11. N

1 DAC , 2 AMP ... How to connect them together !?

hi , i currently using a e30 dac into my l30 amp .. but id like to get another amp in the future and use the same dac ? any way to connect the dac to the 2 amp ? dsnt need to play at same time .. well would be a plus . thanks !
  12. N

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

In fact. During the 5 first minutes of listening, ive noticed a slight difference in bass between the l30 stack and the midi3/heresy stack. Bass felt definitely lighter .. id say especially in sub bass ... but in revenged felt less congested..
  13. N

Cheap dac/amp for laptop !

Hi there ! As title says , I am looking for a cheap way to bypass my laptop is mediocre sound output !! U could no believe how bad it is... i could get a dragonfly black for 70$ used from a friend but i was wondering if i had better alternatives!
  14. N

Monoprice Monolith THX 887 Balance Headphone Amp: New Champ?

Question regarding the 887 amp. Is it ok to uses the 6.5 and 3.5 mm SE output at same time ??? Can it broke anything ? im connected to the 1/4 inche with my dt1990 but i my gf wanna listen to her x2hr using the 3.5mm output at same time ... I know gain should be a problem but we will figure...
  15. N

Review and Measurements of New Topping D50s DAC

question regarding your d50s unit ... i had the d50 version before and as far as i can remember , the display was bright ... i received the d50s and the display even at 100% is nowhere near what the other one was ... and the white seems blueish ... how is yours ?
Top Bottom