Recent content by NDRQ

1. N

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

I mean, if the review is deleted, then the Tekton achieved what they wanted and won.
  2. N

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

Another kind of help is to publish his review here, so the review can reach more people. Also an option to boycott the company because of their behaviour. There are many ood company out there, no problem is a sht one goes bankrupt.
  3. N

Mytek Brooklyn Bridge II Streamer Review

PS noise is just a big shame at this price point, even a dirt cheap chinese gadget can avoid PS noise nowadays. To be honest, i expected this kind of crappy performance. Aside from a few nice exception, these kind of big audiophile brands are usually selling garbage products. Tips from the...
  4. N

Sony Xperia 5 IV Audio Review

Thats not really true, all wireless formats have problems with the quality of the signal, not to mention that most wireless headphone are not that great in terms of sound quality. They are great for listening on the go, noise isolating, headset function, mobility, but not for hi-fi use.
  5. N

HIFIMAN Susvara Headphone Review

Actually it is kinda expected. The random audiophool's favourite, ridiculously expensive stuff...it must be garbage based on the track records. I am starting to think that the extra stuff they love is probably some distortion or other artifact. Thats why they like the tube stuffs, the exotix...
  6. N

ZMF Caldera Headphone Review

Other members? Literally 2-3 ZMF fan crying here, probably SBAF accounts..because you want to protect the "most well-liked one".
  7. N

Because this manufacturer is one of the saint cow of an infamous audiphile site.
  8. N

This is not a "safe space" for friends manufacturers like SBAF, i think you are too used to the bad practice there.
  9. N

So you love him too or want to protect him? Why does that matter in a review? You really sound like an SBAF member, that is the place where everything heavily biased by "emotions" because the manufacturer always a "friend" khmm... Btw. let me tell you a secret, manufacturers only interested in...
  10. N

McIntosh MC 427 Amplifier Review

Since McIntosh is one of those expensive audiophile brands, i expcted garbage tier performance, but this is quite good. I always likes the outlook of their amplifiers, maybe i dont have to be afraid of their performance. :D
  11. N

What if i say then, that you can get a Sundara for 300 bucks and almost perfect out of the box? Or we can go higher, one can get a HD800 for half the price and that has much less problems with the FR, while the soundstage and details probably leagues better. Heck, even a HD600 has much better...
  12. N

If there are too many filter needed, the result wont be really perfect. EQ is not an almighty stuff, it can fix little problems, but never fix a hot mess, if you use too many filter that will most likely cause another problems.
  13. N

Schiit Magni Unity with onboard DAC

Winner? Winner of what? :D Believing in bllshit audiofool myths? :D
  14. N

I think even with EQ, it will never be that good, since there are just too many peaks and holes in the FR and no EQ is good with that, you cannot build a castle from sh.t. The only okay part in the FR is the part from 200 to 800ish...the rest is just garbage. For half or third price, one can...
Top Bottom