Recent content by NappyRob

1. N

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

No, this is it: https://www.project-audio.com/en/product/dac-box-s2/
  2. N

Review and Measurements and miniDSP 2x4 HD DSP and DAC

I have two questions: 1. Can I put a EQ APO profile on the miniDSP? 2. Can I use the same profile without PC?
  3. N

Any external device to load an EQ APO profile?

I am wondering if there is a external device with that can load a EQ APO profile, I plan to use a digital transport to play music and I don't want to use the DSP profile that comes standard with my Audioengine P4 speakers as they sound too bright for my ears.
  4. N

Doubt with impedance and watts in Topping amplifier

I wanted to connect a Topping PA3s to some Whaderfale 12.0 speakers in such a way that the output power of the speaker was 37Wx2 @ 8 ohms, would it be enough with a standard stereo connection or would I have to connect it in another way?
  5. N

Connecting XDUOO X10T II to Pro-ject DAC with coaxial output

Finally I bought this cable it is quite expensive but the connectors are pure silver and gold the construction material looks quite solid. https://es.aliexpress.com/item/1005002661339553.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.242a63c0COusfm
  6. N

Connecting XDUOO X10T II to Pro-ject DAC with coaxial output

This morning I bought the DAP XDUOO X10T II to use as a digital transport for my DAC Pro-Ject Box S2 +, I am seeing that the coaxial output appears to be 3.5mm (at least the supplied cable is that thick) and yet , the input of my DAC is RCA. I've been looking but I can't find cables of both...
  7. N

DAP for desktop??

I am looking for a DAP for desktop, I been looking for but I have not found many models only the Aune X5s and SMSL DP5, do you know any other model that you can recommend??
  8. N

Help with configuration speakers + subwoofer + DAC + amplifier + cd-cassette player

@Hipper Thanks for the information, I think that in the end I will discard the idea of the TEAC player, the fact of not being able to use a dedicated DAC is a very big handicap so I am thinking of buying a cassette player/recorder of good quality/price as right now in the market there are very...
  9. N

Help with configuration speakers + subwoofer + DAC + amplifier + cd-cassette player

I have no idea, the truth is that all the subwoofers I have had have been for PC and that function was already integrated, the Foxtex is the first model outside the PC market that I would buy.
  10. N

@Hipper My idea is to keep buying cassettes, I don't have a too extensive collection, but I want to keep expanding it, there are versions of the same album that I like as much or more than digital/vinyl and I would like to listen to it in this format. I also don't rule out the possibility of...
  11. N

By the way in this configuration, how is the subwoofer connected?
  12. N

How to duplicate RCA stereo without losing sound quality?

@mhardy6647 I think I will use the Y cable from AudioQuest, it has an affordable price and from what it seems the volume loss is very little (in some users nonexistent). Thanks for the info and the photos (nice setup :)). Greetings.
  13. N

@mhardy6647 My idea is to get the signal out of the DAC to the speakers and subwoofer so they work together.
  14. N

Hello everyone, I have a Project Box S2+ DAC connected to a SMSL 36A PRO amplifier and I would like to connect it via RCA to a Fostex PM-SUBmini 2. I have seen these RCA duplicators but I do not know to what extent they can cause loss in sound quality, is there an alternative method that you...
Top Bottom