Recent content by Mxman

1. M

Buckeye Nc502mp Review (6 Channel Amplifer)

I don't think there's any bad questions... If anything it's admirable to want to understand or learn. Nobody assumes you have ill intent
  2. M

Oh wow I've checked every piece of documentation and couldn't find that. I was originally concerned as i was using an old peavy cinemacoustic to run some subs and had to crank the gain. I guess now i have to put in an order! Thanks also to @Rottmannash for that!
  3. M

Yeah Yeah it's a txrz810, again nothing too fancy. But it has a 'full compliment' of preouts. The onkyos seem to all be beheaded by Amir
  4. M

Unfortunately it's my 12 wide x 30 x~7h foot basement. I was hoping to go class d to maximize availability of wall current. Minimize heat and noise and unlike 96 pound amps like the nad m25 or monolith 7 would ship easier. I'm open to suggestions though. :) Oh it's an onkyo txrz810 sorry...
  5. M

Dylan has been tolerating me my email a bit... I'm a newbie I've got a onkyo txrz that's supposedly 1v out... I'm thinking of going mini dsp to bump the voltage say the 10x10hd Mini dsp say the hd boxes have a 12db boost which... Should get me (hopefully) ~1v boost without clipping... I'm...
  6. M

Review and Measurements and miniDSP 2x4 HD DSP and DAC

I emailed mini DSP and asked if there's a feature that boosted voltage and they just referenced the 12db boost. Is there any chance the voltage gets bumper up but doesn't distort? I would love to use a xlr converter and use a xlr in class d amp on it.... Thoughts?
Top Bottom