Recent content by Mussyo

1. M

IFI DAV V2 "TRUEBASS"

is there a way to quantify the effects in a way where someone who has never done eq properly could understand ? explain it like i am 5 or something but like maybe a 2 year old haha.
  2. M

IFI DAV V2 "TRUEBASS"

With all due respect, this means nothing to me haha, i wish i knew what half of it meant, i know that the "truebass" function sounds really good to me. :(
  3. M

IFI DAV V2 "TRUEBASS"

Thanks for the welcome chap!
  4. M

IFI DAV V2 "TRUEBASS"

Actually i was wondering, would something like this be able to be integrated ? https://ifi-audio.com/products/pro-ican-signature/ but i don't know about amp to amp :/
  5. M

IFI DAV V2 "TRUEBASS"

I believe this got the closest, done some A B testing and it's still not the same haha. What is that button doing that i enjoy so much. This will have to do it seems. Thanks for the help.
  6. M

IFI DAV V2 "TRUEBASS"

Hello there, I am probably going to get a lot of hate for this, but here it goes. I love the way the ifi dac v2 truebass button works, it just doesn't have enough power, i was using it on a pair of HD800s. Since then, i have bought the topping a90 d90 combo. What i want to do is somehow get that...
Top Bottom