Recent content by Music1969

1. M

Anybody here using hearing aids?

And in case it helps somebody, feel free to share the make and model of your current hearing aids !
  2. M

Thanks so much for sharing. Since your hearing aids have had their built in EQ set to compensate for your current hearing profile, I wonder if similar EQ adjustments for headphones (and speakers) could really improve things, for music listening without the hearing aids in. I don't know enough...
  3. M

Is There Any Point In Listening To Speakers Online?

I would spend $1500 on 2 subs and $500 on 4-channel DAC and put in a lot of time and effort learning to use (free) REW to do room correction and integrate subs (convolution). You can even use EQ to reduce treble of your Adams.
  4. M

LOL Paul McGowan (PS Audio) would love you. Their stuff is expensive though.
  5. M

Budget? Unless unlimited, budget is always important to know
  6. M

Hi Is anybody here using hearing aids? I'm curious if at home, if you want to enjoy music in better sound quality than the hearing aids, you use software EQ to listen to music? Where the software EQ is making adjustments based on your own (audiologist measured) hearing profile? Does it allow...
  7. M

Amazon So Called HD Music

On their desktop apps they introduced 'Exclusive Mode' 12 months ago. But still after 12 months this 'Exclusive Mode' still isn't working properly. Pathetic ! And still only available in 4 countries. Granted these are the 4 biggest markets (makes sense to start with that) but I would have...
  8. M

Loxjie D50 Review (Stereo DAC)

True. @amirm can u please measure output impedance
  9. M

Loxjie D50 Review (Stereo DAC)

They saw M400 comments and engineers improved this ?
  10. M

How to create headphones EQ profile using REW

Did you set measurement as "flat curve"? Is that why i don't get a predicted, because I don't have a measurement?
  11. M

Hmmm thanks. "predicted" is what I need. It is grayed out for me and solid blue for you
  12. M

I created a low pass filter just to test what was happening (listened in HQP to confirm it was working as expected). Cut-off frequency 3kHz So the green shade above x-axis are all the frequencies being removed. So green shade below x-axis are all frequencies being added (boosted)? It seems...
  13. M

Hi @pkane Why is my filter curve mirrored along the x-axis, compared with Amir's? He is boosting the areas of interest but I'm reducing those same areas ?
  14. M

Oops = showing "Filters" does this
Top Bottom