Recent content by Murkas

1. M

SEAS KingRo4y MK3 Kit

Hi! I stumbled across this thread and got really interested. I have two L26ROY laying around as well as two hyped amps. Can I use them to replace the L26RO4Y?
  2. M

Topping MX5, A new device?

It is really a shame that Amir hasn't got his hands on it yet and had it honestly reviewed. At its current state it is a faulty product. Hope people don't buy it...
  3. M

SMSL A100 Review (Stereo Amplifier)

What about the internal USB DAC? Anyone that can comment on its performance?
  4. M

After returning the MX5 because of the noise issues, I am still looking for an alternative. Is DX3 pro+ & PA3s a good alternative? What have you guys that returned it been buying instead?
  5. M

Yes you can. Both balanced and unbalanced inputs are available.
  6. M

Nope, not possible unfortunately. There are just inputs, no outputs.
  7. M

Hi all, Topping came back to my retailer with the following quote regarding the high pitch noise coming from the loudspeakers, that still is present in "headphone mode": "Hello, we have been back to work for nearly two weeks. We're still trying to solve the remaining problems, but what we're...
  8. M

Today I got an email from Topping Support saying that they have reproduced and fixed the issue in a firmware update. As I returned the unit for a replacement I cannot verify. Hopefully gr-e will be able to verify that the problem is solved.
  9. M

Hej Rambopappa! As both me and gr-e has the same issue with a high pitch noise coming from the speakers when speaker output is turned off, I would advise to wait one or two weeks before purchasing. I have sent mine back and will be getting a replacement unit. I will update this thread with the...
  10. M

You are right! Corrected in my post. The woofer was developed to fit in a commercial speaker, but was instead sold out to the public. It is quite beefy 5" weighing in at 1,5kg. Read more here (unfortunately in Swedish). It is an old project but managed to get hold of the drivers.
  11. M

Yes, I have the same :( That was annoying!! Only happens if the speakers are muted as you say (either mute or not enabled). Have you been in contact with your retailer? I bought mine from Audiophonics.fr. Too early to tell and the whole system is new, so probably won't be able to tell what is...
  12. M

HAHA! Wow. That worked! :D I will do it tonight when I plug in the speakers. I am building a new pair and finish is done now, but just need to assemble everything together.
  13. M

Problem is there is no power switch on the MX5 :) Just the knob...
  14. M

Hey! Got my MX5 today, but I feel completely stupid - I don't understand how I access the Setup Menu. In the manual it says: "Enter the setup menu: Press and hold the knob first when the power is off, and then power up to enter the setup menu." I can read it but I cannot understand what to...
Top Bottom