Recent content by Muflatschki Gurkovski

1. M

autoeq.app Is a Web Application for Equalizing Headphones the Easy Way

I also prefer the "flat" target with the shuoer s12, before AND after accomodation! All the other targets (harman) sound worse than un-eqed to me.
  2. M

Dirac Virto for headhones anyone?

Check out reviews of headphones with built-in "dirac virtuo" like the nuratrue pro, (e.g. coming denon perl pro), cleeraudio alpha, monolith 1000anc, rockerz apex. https://www.techwar.gr/53704/asus-zenfone-10-review-rinse-and-repeat/ "Dirac Virtuo, basically offering spatial audio on any...
  3. M

autoeq.app Is a Web Application for Equalizing Headphones the Easy Way

Why does the undesirable "flat" target sound best to me, makes no sense.
  4. M

Has anyone tried using this crossfeed setup?

The HpCF is a simple eq file in .wav format, jamesdsp supports the (additional) fir convolution with the "viper ddc" option applied. The HpCF .wav file eventually needs to be renamed as ".vdc" though Also check the amazing www.autoeq.app tool allowing you to save your preferred eq correction...
  5. M

Creative SXFI AMP Review (headphone adapter)

The smaller version is an integrated part of the sxfi trio usb-c version, but I doubt amplification factor will be the same. Have anyone here heard of mesh2hrtf? Creative should go the way of genelecs "aural id" or dolby's new developer service and support real 3d scans for ear-mapping, the...
  6. M

A new head mapping is noted with "gen3", but why hasn't creative mentioned it anywhere? I get the best results with "meeaudio planamic" and "bose qc20" profiles even with different headphones. Try sony mdr 7506 and v-moda crossfade m80 profiles, you won't notice ANY difference, must be a bug.
  7. M

Best cheap planar headphones recomendation?

Hyperx Cloud orbit s / audeze penrose (x)?
  8. M

Gen3 is planned: https://cnaluxury.channelnewsasia.com/people/creative-technology-sim-wong-hoo-183451
  9. M

Sorry, I referred to the german shop, the bundle with aurvana trio se costs 69€ here and the amp itself 89€.
  10. M

I don't think so, because only the bundle with the trio aurvana se is offered for 69€, the sxfi amp alone still costs 89€.
  11. M

Calibration tool for Headphone + Hearing capability

Yes, I know, the purpose of this program differs much from the one I persue. For anyone interested:
  12. M

Calibration tool for Headphone + Hearing capability

Hello, for me it's quite difficult to determine the 0phon equal loudness curve, because it's not just hearable or not, also depending on the amount of time the signal affecting the ear(drum). I prefer the approach of the smyth realiser a8/ 16 equal loudness test (manLOUD), where the frequency...
  13. M

Introducing Hang Loose Convolver from Accurate Sound

Glad to heqr that. Will it run on unrooted devices with 4channel (full stereo) support and which android version will be required as minimum? I hope the convolution is done by the app and device itself rather than running on a server or other device in the background with the smartphone just...
  14. M

Is it possible that the sound from the new Hiby R6 is much better than it's R3 Saber sibling?

High, unfortunately there doesn't exist any app for convolution without the need of root. The hiby r6 player provides convolution plugin within the hiby player app but it's not available in the standalone android app. I assume the r6/r8 are using a rooted android or a somewhat accustomized...
Top Bottom