Recent content by Mr:River

1. Mr:River

All Aboard the FiiO K9 Pro Hype Train

Have you done the test by placing it on top of flat glass, to confirm that it is actually from the device, and not some unevenness in the wood below? Very strange even for something of high value, but I would try to test it by placing it on top of something really flat like glass on a table...
  2. Mr:River

New Fiio K9 AKM https://www.fiio.com/newsinfo/886699.html
  3. Mr:River

Did you manage to fix the k9 swing? Did you check that one of the rubber feet was not uneven/manufacturing defect? All you had to do was change one of them, the K9 comes with extra feet in the box.
  4. Mr:River

Topping L70 Headphone Amp Review

I'm analyzing the purchase of the L70/E70 but looking at the videos and photos on Google it shows two display tones, sometimes it's white and another time it's blue. Is that just a point of view or is there really a newer version with a white display?
  5. Mr:River

Topping A30Pro Review (Balanced Headphone Amp)

But in this case it wouldn't be exclusively the D10-B's fault, it's well known that iPhone and Apple products always have some kind of incompatibility with various devices, Apple never made an effort to make its products 100% compatible with others, it is famous for forcing the consumer to...
  6. Mr:River

I didn't find your impressions about the balanced D10 + A30pro. I'm thinking about adding the D10 B to an L70, will it feel like a good gain from a Fiio k7?
  7. Mr:River

Has anyone had a definitive solution for the A30pro that stopped working out of nowhere? I looked for internal photos of this device and there is nothing of its internals like other dac amps.
  8. Mr:River

Topping D10 Balanced Review (USB DAC)

Does anyone know if it's good synergy D10B + Xduoo MT604
  9. Mr:River

Dac/Amp for iBasso sr2

So, did you get the DX3pro+ with Ibasso SR2? I have the DX3pro+ and I'm thinking of getting an SR2 I have no idea if it would be a good set.
  10. Mr:River

SMSL SU-8 Version 2 Balanced DAC

Anyone using Jotunheim 2 + SU8v2 XLR Bal? Can you report noises etc or is it still playing very well? I have SU8v2 for more than 1 years and it remains firm and strong here, zero noises, crackles etc. PC >> USB >> SU8 >> XLR >> Jot 2 >> Ananda v2
  11. Mr:River

Topping USB Driver for Windows 10 -- Recommended?

Does anyone know how to make the E30 display a sample rate of 44 - 192kHz? Here it only gets stuck at 0.0db it doesn't go out of that.:confused:
  12. Mr:River

Does anyone know how to make the E30 display a sample rate of 44 - 192kHz? Here it only gets stuck at 0.0db it doesn't go out of that.:confused:
Top Bottom