Recent content by Mr. L

1. M

Adding surround to an existing stereo setup

@tifune He he, I see that was poorly worded by me, and what I meant was that my budget for going from the A500's stereo, to a surround setup, is low. So I would like to keep the upgrade price low, as I'm still not sure how much we are going to end up using the surround system, and will upgrade...
  2. M

It's been a busy day today, as my GF helped me get the listening room emptied out, removed the old carpet, knocked down a couple of walls, and now we are ready to start building up the room again. The overall shape is now better for sound, and I'm sure I'll have an easier time controlling the...
  3. M

Sorry about the slow response from me, but I'm on vacation right now, and day trips with my family takes up a lot of my time at the moment. @DMill I didn't notice that the X3600 had been tested as well, looks like a great starting point, and I will start looking for one :) @Vacceo Atmos it is...
  4. M

Hi guys, thank you very much for your feedback, highly appreciate it :) @WinWiz The Denon x3700H looks really great, but it is almost $1500US here, and honestly, I was hoping to spend less on the AVR/processor to begin with. Are there any older models that could be decent as well, if I look for...
  5. M

Hi all :) I've been lurking around for a while, and thought it was finally time to make my first post here. Short introduction, feel free to skip ahead, as this contains no relevant information about my actual question: I've been enjoying music through stereo setups for a few decades now, and...
Top Bottom