Recent content by MPA1

1. M

Building a streamer/network player

what I meant to say was that the HQP NAA is included with RopieeeXL nowadays and does work with the official 7” display when you use Roon as control. HQPlayer NAA (network audio adapter) can be used(run) without a license but it’s senseless to do without HQPlayer Desktop. HQPlayer Desktop...
  2. M

Building a streamer/network player

HQP NAA is not included in this list and does work with the 7" screen
  3. M

WolfX700 Measurement of Topping A90 Headphone Amp

Hi John, That A90 is a lovely piece of kit! Good work! Very nice to hear there is a dedicated preamp in the work, looking forward to that one. Would it be possible to include a tape out or HT bypass to that dedicated preamp?
  4. M

WolfX700 Measurement of Matrix Audio Element P All-in-One AMP

Thank you for these measurements, as a Matrix XSP MQA owner I'm always interested in their measurements. Very nice product again!! Yes thank you for bringing this up, remote control looks nice and all but the buttons are horrible. they keep hanging/sticking behind the alu faceplate.
  5. M

Matrix Audio X-SABRE Pro MQA: Best Audio DAC in the World?

I have been in the same position as you. But in the end I chose the XSP mqa. An all in one device is nice, but I’d like to have some options in the future. the XSP MQA has a better dac chip, better clocks and a proper PSU. and I upsample everything to 512dsd with HQPlayer.
  6. M

Q: Do I need a pre-amp between a streamer-DAC and my power amplifier?

I get excellent results from going straight to my power amps with the matrix X sabre pro mqa.
  7. M

Totally forgot about that site, THANKS! i assume that with an input of 24kohm I should use the 25k resistor values? cheers
  8. M

question asked (and answered) in Element I thread, about software volume control in Roon. @MatrixAudio I placed your answer to my question in the right thread, hope you don't mind? @MatrixAudio isn't this driver dependable? for example exasound has managed to do this. is this something that...
  9. M

Matrix Element i

you're correct I'm mixing things up.
  10. M

thank you for taking the time to explain!:) I would like to place in line attenuators between my XSP MQA and my monoblocks, but im not sure about the impedance?
  11. M

Matrix Element i

very useful, thank you! I realise I’m in the wrong thread but last question to make it more relevant: what is the status of Roon testing the Element series and X Sabre Pro to become Roon ready?
  12. M

Matrix Element i

@MatrixAudio what about software volume control for the X Sabre Pro MQA? Example: control volume via Roon volume control
  13. M

Matrix Element i

Looks good! love it that matrix is on so many levels on top of their game. I bought an XSP MQA last Tuesday and it’s one of the best dac’s I’ve ever heard to date. It blows my Mytek out of the water To another planet for almost the same introduction price.
  14. M

Matrix Element i

$891 right now at shenzhenaudio.com I really would like to pull the trigger, but with no known impressions or reviews online I find it hard and with the X sabre pro reaching the same price second hand it is a difficult decision.
Top Bottom