Recent content by Mozi

1. M

Dan Clark Expanse Headphone Review

I have to admit I did buy these headphones. I would not say 'burn-in' is necessary to enjoy them out of the box, at all. That said over the past week I (unreliably, subjectively) do feel as if it the sound may be growing touch more... warm? relaxed? But I can't really trust my own perceptions...
  2. M

Will Google deliver us from Dolby

I can appreciate why paying licensing fees for Atmos is justfiable, but Dolby Vision is just HDR as it really should have been had HDR10 not been kneecapped out of the gate. There's really no good justification for paying Dolby just to have HDR work properly and I doubt Dolby sunk nearly as much...
  3. M

Audioquest GO-4 Speaker Cable Review

"After raising the hose above the ground using the new magnetically diffuse silver-laced carbon stands, I was stunned by the increased transparency of the water."
  4. M

Thank you for the response! My frames are close to the sides of my face but my head is rather large and ears rather sensitive to pressure so many headphones grow uncomfortable very quickly. I've been looking on your website and can't find details of the 15 day return policy - just in case these...
  5. M

Would wearing glasses compromise the performance of these headphones?
  6. M

Yamaha RX-V6A 7.2 channel 4K / 8K Dolby AV Receiver Review

You may already know this, but if you connect the receiver to your local network, go into the network settings and check its IP address. Then go there on your PC browser and add '/setup' to the end (example: http://192.168.0.100/Setup/) and you can easily manage all the settings from there.
  7. M

Yamaha RX-V6A 7.2 channel 4K / 8K Dolby AV Receiver Review

Enable the test tone, then back out of that menu and go to the speaker levels menu. The test tone will emit from whichever you are currently adjusting.
Top Bottom