Recent content by Mosquito

1. Mosquito

What gear you wouldn't buy because of its name or cult status.

I doubt it, years before I warned Mitsubishi about the name "Pajero" with no success.
  2. Mosquito

What gear you wouldn't buy because of its name or cult status.

The MICHI line from Rotel, I find the name ridiculous for a powerful amplifier, because in my native language that's what you call a kitten when you ignore the name "michi michi michi"
  3. Mosquito

Poll: Audio Science Review in the World (2024)

Strange, I would have said that italian audiophiles are among the major haters of ASR..:rolleyes:
  4. Mosquito

Poll: Audio Science Review in the World (2024)

Calella de Mar, Maresme, Barcelona, Spain
  5. Mosquito

Human Speakers 81 dk Review

Indeed, I suspect it is technically impossible, at least until measurement of a REAL Epi woofer proves me wrong.
  6. Mosquito

JBL 4312M II 3-way Studio Monitor Review

Measurements correlated quite well, but the text describing wonders in the sound of these disasters is laughable,, due to how distant and opposite to Amir's impressions about the sound of exactly the same product.
  7. Mosquito

Human Speakers 81 dk Review

The speaker clearly failed the premise of the Burhoe module from which it is derived. The woofer is supposed to naturally roll off at 1.8 khz without any post peak, in order to gentle cross with the tweeter that uses a single capacitor as the whole filter crossover. This is how two-way EPI...
  8. Mosquito

Canton Vento 826.2 Speaker Review

I would jut tune the vent to 65/70 Hz, and that's it.
  9. Mosquito

Topping dac-Samsung TV set optical connection problem

No, setting the output to PCM does not fixed the problem
  10. Mosquito

Advent Model 300 Vintage Receiver Review

Conclusions The inefficient speakers of today won't be kind to the Model 300 due to lack of power. With non-competitive noise and distortion, there is not much of a reason to use this amplifier. It does have a vintage look though so perhaps someone would be interested in that aspect of it...
  11. Mosquito

KEF T101 Review (Thin Speaker)

I thought some brit tooth problem was an exageration of the Family Guy cartoon
  12. Mosquito

Revel Concerta2 C25 Review (Center Speaker)

As a person with zero interest in HT I'm thinking that two of these, with a sub, can make a superb stereo setup for a fraction the cost of a true Revel full ranges.
  13. Mosquito

Topping dac-Samsung TV set optical connection problem

Hi there I own a Topping DX3 Pro+ and a Samsung TV set whose ONLY audio out is a optical one. Maybe someone stomp on a similar problem: While trying to connect the tv (settig the TV to optical sound out) to the Dac optical in, the sound in the headphones is just some type of sound blurb similar...
Top Bottom