Recent content by Morla

1. Morla

GGNTKT M3 yes M3 Formerly known as M2!

so it's officially released now? http://www.ggntkt.de/model-m3
  2. Morla

Kii Three/BXT

I'm still tempted to buy BXT pre owned in black or red. Just for the looks of those woofers. Kii did a nice job in having this "upgrade" feature. But after the price increase.. cant justify buying new. Are those measurements on the polish site good?
  3. Morla

Nannies and Spyware

Companies seem to look at the data they produce and collect with the products they sell to customers (cars, phones, laptops, operating systems, and so on) as a new Product that is actually owned by the company and not the customer. Next stop: pay less for car insurance because your car's data is...
  4. Morla

Best Android TV player for USB audio output for Nvidia Shield?

I doubt that will happen. Unless nvidia does it
  5. Morla

Grimm?

Do the kii three even need the bxt comparing them to the 8c?
  6. Morla

Nvidia Shield on Android 11

I don't know (have no proof). But I think everything gets resampled over usb just to a different output rate (unless app uses own driver)
  7. Morla

Cocktail Audio X45 Streamer/Ripper/DAC Review

even tho my x45 is not switched on often anymore since I went mostly streaming using nv shield it was very good in archiving my compact disks. The way it handles cover art, sorting and everything appealed to me. All stored on ssd (bought seperately). The graphics look outdated especially when...
  8. Morla

Amazon Basics 4K HDMI Extractor Review

I just wished those de embedders could remove sound from hdmi output
  9. Morla

Gigabit Ethernet/Fiber Media Converter - LOW noise

OP tried again placing those links to audio fairy tales on the forum even through many answered in that other thread. I'm even more convinced it's a troll attempt. Upcomig topic: jitter introduced by choosing the wrong color on the fiber.
  10. Morla

Improving digital streaming with optical isolation

probably the saturday night troll inviting ppl to rage
  11. Morla

Improving digital streaming with optical isolation

come on you cannot seriously take this for real
  12. Morla

Genelec to streamer connections

Maybe use https://www.amazon.com/Hosa-CDL-313-Coaxial-SPDIF-AES-EBU-Link/dp/B000068OGS
  13. Morla

Hdmi audio extractor that does not forward audio

The last extractor I tried also forwarded audio to the TV but in my use case I want it to be Video only. Is there a property that I can search for specifically? I'm reading through amazon buyer's reviews of many products and sometimes there are clues but vendors do not seem to care.
  14. Morla

Kii Three/BXT

Nardo Grey. Less Chicken more Audi. Looks nice on that picture.
Top Bottom