Recent content by mononoaware

1. mononoaware

A Call For Humor!

Here are a few videos which get a chuckle out of me when I am not feeling too well. Context: Patrick Stewart is playing "himself" explaining his own screenplay.
  2. mononoaware

SMSL DA-9 stuck on "S.M.S.L" boot screen (won't power on)

I posted a comment here with some steps which may be a possible fix for some users. Hopefully it helps.
  3. mononoaware

KEF LSX II

Well broken Apps are a problem, but I have heard plenty of negative feedback on the LSX and LS50W (both 1st generation) regarding failure of internal components which cause the entire speaker to stop functioning and KEF taking their sweet ass time with warranty/repairs. I don't have any problem...
  4. mononoaware

Is anyone else Ok with less than perfect performance?

It's ok. I accept your apology.
  5. mononoaware

Not sure how you think I am complaining about it. In the case of both of the speakers I owned up to causing the damage myself and how that has made them "less than perfect". The original post is asking "is anyone else ok with less than perfect performance?" and I have mentioned a few times now I...
  6. mononoaware

Yes I don't exactly have the largest collection of music, but I have come across a few tracks which just sound odd due to "bad" mastering. I say bad because I can remember a few which were just plain dreadful.
  7. mononoaware

Apologies to all for not defining "perfect". By "perfect" I mean "as a product performs out of the box without any faults".
  8. mononoaware

No but I am clumsy and have issues with sensing my extremities. I am not exactly old but I often injure myself by using too much force and only realise hours later. I also "power walk" into the corners of doors, doorhandles and walls very often hitting my hips so hard that it hurts like hell...
  9. mononoaware

I thought so too. . . I put one of the speakers down on the bed carefully. Then got lazy and plonked the other onto the bed. Turns out those single full-range drivers are more fragile than I thought. . .
  10. mononoaware

I just realised my grave mistake of using the word "perfect" and not defining it. I will post the same thing at the beginning and end of this thread, but my perfect I meant "as a product performs out of the box without any fault".
  11. mononoaware

Yes that is what I was thinking at the time. I am aware I can replace a driver as well, but I have chosen not to. Well if you are using your system for work that is definitely serious and I can understand your need to have everything perfectly operational. In my case is just for personal use, so...
  12. mononoaware

KEF LS60 Wireless Just Announced

Well I appreciate you clearing things up. I am not saying there is no point in the LS60, I was just sharing my opinion about it not meeting my expectations to what a LS60 would be. And yes maybe not being as wealthy as some others here, when I did see the local pricing I could not see the value...
  13. mononoaware

KEF LS60 Wireless Just Announced

I am not sure what you are trying to say. Are you saying I am simple minded? Well yes I am, and that is really no secret given my lack of in-depth knowledge and my responses here in this forum. I was actually on a hiatus and had not logged in for many months since I felt like there was less and...
  14. mononoaware

I’m not sure if this is related to the fact I thought fixing a misaligned voicecoil within its magnet would be challenging. But I started to enjoy the fact the sound was less perfect. Not all vocals need to be perfectly dead centre, instruments can sound different from the left and right in real...
Top Bottom