Recent content by momo7G

1. momo7G

Please recommend headphones that you wear for watching a movie at home

Some kilobuck headphones suggestions, it's good to see the forum members doing so well. I should throw in more info for the recommendation, I have a pair of sony 7506, but they are not very comfy to wear for long hours I find myself adjusting the sony every 20 minutes, as they cannot hold...
  2. momo7G

I think I am going to get 560s when back in stock, 800s is too expensive for me. I am using win11 will try to play with eq. Thanks for the input.
  3. momo7G

Sometimes you just don't want to switch on everything or move to the living room/movie room when watching a tv series or an anime. So, when you sit in front of your computer for that, what headphones will you use? I am looking for something comfy to wear for 2-3 hours, open, closed, IEM are...
  4. momo7G

Are subwoofers pretty much the same?

It looks like I am up for a major upgrade if I put the sub in the mix:eek:
  5. momo7G

Wow, heaps of useful info. Thanks for everyone's input. I am using Topping MX3 to push pioneer sp bs22. Cheapo setup. Last week before the lockdown, I got a chance to listen to my friend's 5.1 setup with a Jamo speakers system. He then play something I familiar with sub on and off. The low...
  6. momo7G

@North_Sky Yes, in Melbourne.
  7. momo7G

@theory no chance to look at the real stuff yet, as not many shops open. @North_Sky if you mean buying american, they both are US company
  8. momo7G

For spec I mean the frequency response, let's use the Presonus T10 an SVS SB-1000. T10 list as 20-200 hz SB-1000 list as 24-260hz In Australia T10 is selling at A$700 and SVS is about A$1200. If I am using the amplifier sub rca out, set the crossover at 80hz, rather than some input option...
  9. momo7G

I am in the market for subwoofer. The price difference of some of them is vast and spec wise seems similar. My question is, are they pretty much the same? What makes a subwoofer "good"?
  10. momo7G

Need a product suggestion... USB sound card with headphone out

A dongle will be good :D but my motherboard only get the square old USB 3.1, @AndyLu I don't need a powerful headphone amp for high impedance phones, so some usb dongle will do I guess
  11. momo7G

Both are awesome:D, but is there something under US$50? As I have no use for that much gain in Fiio K5 and EVGA is not that avaliable in Australia, which is where I live.
  12. momo7G

I recently built a new pc, the audio output is super hissy for headphone. I am using Presonus HD7 and Audio Technica M60x, both give a very audible hiss when no music is played. Topping DX3 is very nice and will be an overkill for the things I am using. Is there a product I can plug in the...
  13. momo7G

Rode Golder Ear Test

This is part of the promotion of their video mic, it is a fun little test to see if you can the different mic techniques being used: https://videomicrange.com/goldenears
  14. momo7G

Headphones you wish you had or had not bought

Seen this topic floating around reddit, I want to bring it to ASR. For myself: I wish I had NOT bought , Beyerdynamic DT 770, the clamping force is too strong for my unusually big head ( I wear XXL motorcycle helmet ) Fiio FH5 In-ear, the sales was a pretty girl ( I know I know, I try to...
Top Bottom