Recent content by mo6020

1. mo6020

Abyss Diana V2 Review (headphone)

Mate I thought you were joking until I clicked the link, and now I am just stunned that these things exist.
  2. mo6020

What is your daily job ? ... any hobbies ?

Chance would be a fine thing. Suspect Zoom SKO this year :confused:
  3. mo6020

What is your daily job ? ... any hobbies ?

I'm a technical product manager at a data protection startup (I think I can still call us a startup, anyway) from Palo Alto, coincidentally the same one @terasankka works at. I'm based out of London, but pre-pandemic was lucky enough to spend a large chunk of my time in the Bay Area, too. My...
  4. mo6020

The kit we bought, our current setups

Very modest compared to most people's setups, I guess, but this is the headphone rig in my office which is where I spend most of my time these days... Source is either local FLAC from my NAS or streamed from Qobuz on their "Studio Premier" package. The Scarlett Solo is for laying down guitar...
  5. mo6020

What headphone(s) do you own ?

Beyerdynamic 1990 Pro: Love these things, pretty much my go-to headphones when at home. Shure SE535: Normally paired with Fiio M11 Pro for when I’m mobile, used with my PS4, or used as monitors when recording guitar parts B&W PX7: Airplanes (before the pandemic I spent way to much time flying...
Top Bottom