Recent content by mjoshi

1. M

RME ADI-2 DAC FS + Topping A90 - How to use RME as DAC only ?

Question - this is specific to RME ADI-2 DAC FS. How to make it work in exclusive DAC mode ? I've got Topping A90 HPA yesterday - connected it using XLR out put from RME to A90 HPA. I was assuming that RME should now act as DAC as it is doing XLR output to HPA - that mean technically the volume...
  2. M

Sound Devices HX-3 Portable AMP

Anyone here have any experience with Sound Devices HX-3 Headphone distribution amplifier. I cannot find much information on it online. Here is link from manufacturer https://www.sounddevices.com/product/hx-3/
  3. M

Let's talk CD Players!

I've got CD player as well as Cassette deck, don't remember when was last time I used it, maybe it's time to start playing it again.
  4. M

RME ADI-2 DAC vs. D90+A90 vs. Burson Conductor 3

I'm curious about the "subjective sonic difference" part. Could you explain what felt different?
  5. M

Advise AMP for HEDDPhone + HifiMan Arya + Audeze LCD-X + Focal Clear

Totally new to this whole thing, so have not played with any of features yet,
  6. M

Thank you, my confusion is with people stating that AMP will make bigger difference with RME, I’m not sure how, but that is what I’ve been reading
  7. M

Yes I did get RME yesterday, all of my headphones play nicely with it. Ive not got chance to explore more of its feature set yet.
  8. M

Guys need some more help,I came across review of Soncoz SGD1 and now I’m rethinking if I should keep my RME or should get Soncoz and Topping A90 ? For prize of RME, I can get both of those units. What you guys advise ?
  9. M

How to Fix ESS Hump on SGD1 and LA-QXD1

Question, if I purchase product thru Amazon in US, will I get product with issue fixed or I need to send it back to maufacturer to get the fix ?
  10. M

I’m rethinking now if I should return my RME ADI-2 and instead buy Soncaz, the price of RME ADI-2 looks like I can buy Son Caz as well as Topping A90. Decison ?
  11. M

SONCOZ SGD1 Audio DAC Review

Should I rethink about RME ADI-2 DAC that I just bought after reading this review ? I’m still under 45 days return period.
  12. M

Thank you that looks like both are identical size and easier to stack, and looks great, now I need to order A90 as well as acrylic RACK to keep both of them, looking sexy ;) - any help or suggestion for quality acrylic rack ?
  13. M

RME ADI-2 FS Version 2 DAC and Headphone Amp Review

Here is my experience, got my RME ADI-2 DAC FS today, and to my surprise HEDDPhone works well with the headphone output of RME, I'm not certain if AMP will make bigger difference.
  14. M

Need some couple counseling, I'm not sure if I this couple needs to spice up their relationship, do they need AMP ? and will AMP will make any big difference for this couple, what you guys think ? ADI-2 DAC is able to drive HEDDPhone without much problem. I put it to 0db on volume knob and that...
Top Bottom