Recent content by mixMZ

1. M

Multi-channel preamp/processor for multi-way active system

I used to use nanodigi volume control when 3 digital amps were acting as "power amps" - I did set same output level/volume on those amps to maximum level I would normally listen and then have volume control on nanodigi. Without having volume control on power amps I think it would be most...
  2. M

Multi-channel preamp/processor for multi-way active system

First of all, a massive thank you to everyone who contributes to this forum. You probably saved a lot of $$$ for many users and most important alert many of us before any purchase decisions. I currently have very simple system but trying to build something more complex and have a play with...
  3. M

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

freeDSP-aurora with 8channel AKM AK4458 DAC
  4. M

Sabaj D5 vs. Topping DX7 Pro: measurement comparison

I know , can not await their successor of dsp version, but thats not my point. Its the feature that would change a lot and dont understand why manufacturers havent came up with that idea especially knowing that audio is going more and more digital and active way...
  5. M

Sabaj D5 vs. Topping DX7 Pro: measurement comparison

Its a shame that non of the manufacture thought about very useful option. Master & Slave mode, you could buy 3 of those units "link" them and control with 1 remote, could be quite useful if you wish to use them for tri amping...
  6. M

Khadas Tone Board with case and 8 channel expansion

I was thinking about something very similar. Wanted to have 6 channel dac ( 3x khadas tone + nanodigi ) volume control would be a bit problematic but ideally something like this ...
Top Bottom