Recent content by misureaudio

1. misureaudio

Bricasti M1SE Stereo DAC Review

...and You have identical performance extended to the whole product line, M12, M21, M3, M1 S2...
  2. misureaudio

Bricasti M1SE Stereo DAC Review

Compatible with my early findings: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/a-tale-of-three-dacs-bricasti-design-m3-m1-se-m3h-mdx.34022/
  3. misureaudio

Poll: Audio Science Review in the World (2024)

Mantua, Lombardia, Italy.
  4. misureaudio

E1DA Cosmos ADC

Problem fixed. The rheophores of C15 were long enough to touch the case. APU, extracted from its case, works flawlessly with the power bank. I cut the excess wire and APU now is ok. For the rest, impeccable calibration, verified with REW. Always thanks.
  5. misureaudio

TOPPING HS02 coming

I use it in both data/power contexts and I get about 50°C. It's very warm but nothing to worry about, for what i see.
  6. misureaudio

E1DA Cosmos ADC

It's ok connected to the USB of an old Toshiba Satellite L755 used for the sw signal generator. It doesn't like the USB on the analyser laptop, a rebranded one. Ok. APU works, I'll give a try to different PS tomorrow. Thanks.
  7. misureaudio

E1DA Cosmos ADC

The unit doesn't even begin to power on, the battery pack goes to 0.0 V/0.0 A state on the display in the moment the APU goes to be connected to it. I'll wait tomorrow for the other battery pack, and the Topping P50 LPS. Connecting instead Scaler to the same battery pack allows for many hours of...
  8. misureaudio

E1DA Cosmos ADC

I bought the APU unit from Audiophonics, regular complete unit.
  9. misureaudio

E1DA Cosmos ADC

Here is a macro of the rear right part of the PCB. (I'll try tomorrow with a Topping P50 LPS, instead of the battery pack.)
  10. misureaudio

E1DA Cosmos ADC

Battery pack is a 26900 mAh by Orito. I use it to power ADCiso, with 100mA drawn at 5.1V. When it powers the Scaler, 300mA are drawn at 5.1V. No problems of any kind during three hours of continued acquisition. I tried further four different USB C cables with identical result. Tomorrow I'll...
  11. misureaudio

E1DA Cosmos ADC

@IVX My ADC and ADCiso look working both ok. Blue led ok for sure. Green rarely lit but present. Red seen just once on ADC. I have ordered a male/female pair cables from AliExpress and a male cable from Audiophonics. This one arrived yesterday and I was lucky enough to find a female XLR to...
  12. misureaudio

Audible difference in high-end capacitors? - ABX samples

An investigation about this could be done even just on the worst exemplars, with and without an air spring isolator with very low resonance (about 1-2 Hz) and high Q, when it goes to incident delayed acoustic field, radiated from actual loudspeakers and reaching, e.g., a preamplifier stage with...
  13. misureaudio

E1DA Cosmos ADC

It works with LabVIEW via Comtrue ASIO, too Work in progress
  14. misureaudio

E1DA Cosmos ADC

Thanks.
  15. misureaudio

E1DA Cosmos ADC

Poker of Instruments. I'd have not to be lazy, power on the soldering iron and make some APU/Scaler cables. Any chance to find an official E1DA dedicated cable set in the future?
Top Bottom