Recent content by misog

1. M

Review and Measurements of Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 USB Converter

I see, forgot about SPDIF and COAX out thx man :)
  2. M

Review and Measurements of Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 USB Converter

hi guys, Any ideas for best cheapest USB Audio Digital interface Converter? Which does the job well? just like a SMSL X-USB? Thank you
  3. M

Best value streamer with no DAC

olala did not expect that will stick with 512 thx for replay cheers.
  4. M

Best value streamer with no DAC

hi team, I am looking only for streamer which does support the ROON and it can play 1024DSD true i2s with no dac. Any idea please? Thanks regards Michael
  5. M

Matrix Audio X-SABRE Pro MQA: Best Audio DAC in the World?

Veri, thank you for your opinion i will speak with friend and will let you know the outcome. Some persons are just stubborn you know :) regards Michal
  6. M

Veri, i have confirmation that he owns some tracks 1024DSD size apx 3GB a song native (perhaps upsample dunno). Lets assume that he will use it in future and DSD1024 tracks will be more common than nowadays. Back to question: Is it worth to buy? Thank you. Regards Michal
  7. M

to Veri: thx for replay. He wants to build a new pc for this work and i believe a native DSD1024 is a trigger for him not upsample. Regards Michal
  8. M

hi guys, Friend of mine want to buy an external i2s bridge (without extra clock) from pink faun (link below). The reason behind is to use DSD1024. The question: Is it worth to buy or is it only a marketing how to drug the money from wallet...
  9. M

Review and Measurements of Sound BlasterX AE-5

hi Amirm, is it better to use AE-5 plus 5 channel power amps than use AVRs? If you want to use your home theater PC. Thx for answer.
Top Bottom