Recent content by MiqaFox

1. M

Status Audio CB-1 Headphone Review

These were my main headphones for many years (music and gaming). Used for multiple hours per day. I can't see that I understand the comfort complaints, but I guess everybody's head is different. Build is nothing amazing but fairly durable IME. What I will note is that both headband and pads...
  2. M

Dan Clark Audio AEON 2 Noire Review

Thanks for the review! These are my everyday headphones (or rather Aeon 2 Closed with perforated pads, so they are red!). Great to finally see some good measurements. I have tried the other EQs available in AutoEQ, all of them sound off. This eyeballed EQ is the only one I have found to be an...
  3. M

SMSL SU-8 Version 2 Balanced DAC

Worth noting is that the volume control is only available through the remote. Nothing on the device itself.
  4. M

AudioQuest NRG-X3 Review (AC Power Cord)

Direction controlled AC?! :facepalm:
  5. M

Status Flagship ANC Review (Headphone)

First post, thanks for this place Amir. It's an incredible resource. I preordered these when they came out. Ended up returning then. Posted some thoughts on r/headphones if anyone wants more details about them. Like that the pads are glued in and not easily replaceable. I'm think you get more...
Top Bottom