Recent content by milus

1. M

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

+1 AND FiiO M5, please!
  2. M

Chromecast Audio causing audible WiFi interference. CCA woe :(

I plan to buy this to hook my Chromecast directly to my router. Then, maybe this can help you determine whether your Chromecast is connected via Ethernet or WiFi. It can also help determine Chromecast's MAC Adress and then start looking for some inconsistencies in your network. (Just in case...
  3. M

Geshelli Archel2 Headphone AMP Review: another champ?

EDIT: Do you remember this? https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/any-women-on-this-forum.8967/ Well From Gheselli Labs' Blog: " YOU ARE INTO AUDIO? May 30, 2018 The wide eyed shock that someone gives you when they find out that the female standing in front of them can...
  4. M

What are we listening to right now..

Hey BillG thanks for this two from Jenova 7! Still exploring the rest @ Bandcamp & Soundcloud!
  5. M

Review and Measurements of Musiland MU2 Plus DAC & Amp

Someone (sorry, I can't find who and where in this forum) pointed to this website: http://www.soomal.com/doc/10100008003.htm (google translate it) for an exhaustive review on Musiland MU2 (non Plus), though you have to be registered to see the charts. "The MU2 uses the CS43130, which is a DAC...
  6. M

Review and Measurements of Musiland MU2 Plus DAC & Amp

Musiland MU1: 29.78 € Musiland MU2: 58.13 € Musiland MU2Plus: 125.81 € !!! That's a bit too much for a dongle for me.
  7. M

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

mmmm.... I bought my unit from them and can't complain. Very good service, quick answers to all my questions, fast delivery (about 2 weeks to Europe) and, more important, my unit hasn't had any failure (knock on wood...) BTW Serial nº 1808594140 ...and all of this thanks to you! @amirm ;)
  8. M

What headphone(s) do you own ?

@Bald1 & @solderdude Thank you for your kind explanations. Although I am too noobie to understand even half of it! :D I was just curious for the nice looking box that seems to be a headphone amp and end up discovering a nice job performed for people who really loves (and know how to do) what...
  9. M

What headphone(s) do you own ?

Hey @Bald1 What's that little transparent box sitting on top of your Topping? ;-)
  10. M

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

Hi! First time here. I have not tried to play any DSD files (don't have any), though in folder 3.DSD Configuration Guide (from DX3Pro Manuals and Driver download) explains how to do it for Foobar2000 (and JRiver Player too) You have to install ASIO driver and a couple of Foobar2000 components...
Top Bottom