Recent content by milus

1. milus

TANCHJIM Space Portable Headphone Adapter Review

as per their measurements, it seems a very good performer too Tanchjim Space Lite
  2. milus

Cover me I'm going in! - Post your favorite song covers.

Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
  3. milus

Cover me I'm going in! - Post your favorite song covers.

All Tomorrow's Parties - The Velvet Underground & Nico / Lou Reed
  4. milus

TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero IEM Review

@DavidMcRoy Please, report back your impressions.
  5. milus

1mii Lavaudio DS400 Review (DAC & HP Amp)

They did it! https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/topping-g5-review-portable-dac-hp-amp.36542/
  6. milus

Review: Apple vs Google USB-C Headphone Adapters

I've got my US version simply asking a friend there to put one into an envelope (within a folded letter) and send that to me. No custom fees to Spain.
  7. milus

A Raspberry Pi as a music server

@Barrelhouse_Sollly I too, have a low end (old) QNAP NAS (firmware 4.3.3.1945, final update) and I can't manage to run LMS on it. Can you share your solution? (Beware: I am not experienced with *nix :(, but I can manage with the command line a bit ) Thank you. :)
  8. milus

Ending the Windows Audio Quality Debate

... maybe it's time to change this thread title to: "(NEVER) Ending the Windows Audio Quality Debate" :D
  9. milus

A Raspberry Pi as a music server

Unfortunately that is not possible :rolleyes:: new-raspberry-pi-zero-2-w-2/ "Frequently-asked questions ... Will there be a version of Zero 2 W with 1GB of SDRAM? No. 1GB LPDDR2 monodie are not available, and producing a SiP with two stacked SDRAM dice would be very challenging."
  10. milus

Objectivist friendly and wallet friendly IEM?

A long time ago I used to listen (sometimes) to the music in my phone with the earbuds supplied, but I did not like them. That's why I (based on ASR recommendations) bought that dongle (and then the Etys), which I always use since. I have never plugged the Etys to the phone jack. This weekend I...
  11. milus

They certainly are! Though I do not have much experience with headphones, even less with IEMs, so take my opinion with a grain of salt ;) Regarding treble... I would not describe myself as a basshead, but I definitevely like bass (otherwise I would have bought the SE edition). I use them...
  12. milus

@DanTheMan Would you care to explain what those "red filters made for the "Bean" are? and where to get them? Thanks!!
  13. milus

MEIZU Hifi Pro USB-C Phone Dongle DAC Review

@skipost-it Did you find the Pro version? If so would you care to point me to that web address? Thanks!
Top Bottom