Recent content by milan616

1. milan616

AOSHIDA SMSL C200 Review (DAC & Amp)

A store that SMSL does custom models for.
  2. milan616

Pioneer SP-C22 Review (Center Speaker)

And since we're here, thanks again for said mod. Did wonders for us!
  3. milan616

Graham Slee Gram Amp 2 Communicator Review (Phono Preamp)

Nit-picky I'm sure, but for $300 I feel like they could have a DC barrel plug that fits the case rather than board soldered and shoved up to a much larger hole.
  4. milan616

FiiO FD5 Review (IEM)

Wavelet is very popular, but it uses a graphic equalizer. You would have to convert the given PEQ filters to match the format used, but there's also a chance someone has added this headphone to the Wavelet built in database already!
  5. milan616

What's been your experience with SMSL/Topping reliability & warranty support?

My Sabaj A20a had the clicking power supply relay issue. They wanted me to send it in to them to repair (on my dime) or just return it to Amazon and get a fixed unit (roll of the dice). Thankfully I was able to convince them I could replace the PSU fine on my own and they mailed me an updated...
  6. milan616

Subwoofer Comparison

You have no idea ♥ Unrelated aside: I got a blemish price SB-1000 for $350 for my desk, and two friends each got a PB-1000 for $350 (blemish) and $400 (new) from this morning's Cyber Monday releases. It wasn't until after I bought I saw the SB12-NSD for $350 as well but I'm comforting myself by...
  7. milan616

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

ELAC Debut 2.0 B6.2 for $220 https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07B4Q5587
  8. milan616

Dual Merus MA12070 Amplifier Sabaj A20 fully balanced : pictures inside )

I got the same email. I think they were just sending out a follow up email in a dumb, but possibly only available, way to them.
  9. milan616

Pioneer SP-BS22-LR Bookshelf Speaker Review

This was all you had to type. Because no one here does.
  10. milan616

Philharmonic BMR Monitor Semi-Objective Review - Road Show Stop 1

This is my problem with the AA+ monitors. I really wanted to have them measured but since they are a kit I couldn't ship them to Erin or Amir and once I had them I can't let them go!
  11. milan616

You heard it here folks, BMRs are how you start a family!
  12. milan616

There's a set of the floor standing BMRs out to review with a mystery reviewer. All we know is it's not Amir or Erin however, so probably no Klippel measurements. You can go check out Erin's measurements of an older BMR bookshelf here: https://www.erinsaudiocorner.com/loudspeakers/philharmonic_bmr/
  13. milan616

Topping PA3s Review (Desktop Amplifier)

It's more than enough in a desk situation in terms of SPL. He also shouldn't have to worry about heat these chips are quite efficient and are perfectly fine with chassis cooling.
  14. milan616

Topping D10 Balanced Review (USB DAC)

I'm sorry, but what? People buying a budget, single input DAC are very likely to be first timers jumping into balanced connections. Hardly any of them have XLR cables just laying around.
  15. milan616

Sabaj A20d Review (Balanced DAC)

The frustrating thing about the A20 series is that you have to choose between RCA and XLR for the headphone amp and speaker amp. There's no pass through on either of them, so the DAC can only feed balanced to one and single ended to the other.
Top Bottom