Recent content by mikicf

1. M

Desktop speakers for listening to trance/hiphop

Thanks. I did hear today Tannoy Gold 7. They are definately an improvement in all aspects. My Pioneer's are muffled compared to them and lack the clarity. By default there is a lack of bass but a little modification in the EQ changed it. After this, they are very good but obviously don't go as...
  2. M

This tells me to get a subwoofer. I can't have the lower frequencies now and I don't hear a lot of bass. This is something that is lacking right now. I will buy used Adam's at ~200 Euro with 4 year warranty and spend the rest on subwoofer. I can only find RP7 G4 and Kali for more than 400 Euro...
  3. M

If the hiss is not noticable at ~80cm then there is no problem. I think I am going to order Kali and KRK. I did read more about them and I would like to try them. If the bass is not satisfying then I will buy a subwoofer. I am in central Europe and I can browse in Germany/France/Poland etc for...
  4. M

Thank you. Would you suggest anything else? In my country Adam T7V at MSRP are at exactly the same price as Kali LP6. Unfortunatelly there is no longer a discount for Kali's. I can only buy used for ~230 Euro. I am thinking about something smaller like T5V or Tannoy Gold 5.
  5. M

I saw on discount Kali-LP6's for 320 Euro. This would leave me enough budget for the subwoofer. Would there be a significant difference in sound between e.g. Adam T7V and T5V if I were to buy the subwoofer? The 5 inches would look better in my room.
  6. M

Hi. I am looking for a desktop speakers/monitors to replace my Pioneer S-DJ60X. They have been a great companion but I feel like it's time to upgrade. I need speakers for music (trance, hiphop) and ocasionally movies/games. I had JBL LSR305 for a moment and they were to clinical. Piooner's on...
Top Bottom