Recent content by miguelx74

1. M

SMSL M500 - Owners' Thread

Hi guys. I have a smsl m500. The remote control doesn't work anymore. xmos version 2.06 driver 5.30 sw: 1.7 hw: 1.3 2020-5-30 I tried both the factory reset and replacing the batteries. I also tried pressing the C button on the remote. The remote control can no longer control the smsl m500
  2. M

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

Hi. So between an L30 (2011 ..) and an L30 (2012 ..) there is practically no difference?
  3. M

I do not know. I am simply asking. ok I'm very happy because I use the L30 topping with IEMs that have 17 ohm impedance thank you for the reply :D
  4. M

How can I be sure that in the 2012 model (serial) they have not inserted the 10 ohm resistor as they did with the topping dx3 pro second version?
  5. M

MEIZU Hifi Pro USB-C Phone Dongle DAC Review

it's great to read this news. the Meizu Master is currently on Amazon.it without having to buy it from China. For 23 euros I already bought the Meizu Master
  6. M

SMSL M500 DAC and HP Amp Review

I don't know.. but I think now the sellers ship only second version.
  7. M

Well, you're from UE as me. I raccomend you: Fiio K5 Pro Topping E30 and New L30 Smsl m500 In order from cheaper to more expensive I choosed smsl m500 because I need remote control. And then I connect TV too
  8. M

if you don't need the remote control you can spend less
  9. M

here is a small headphone extension: headphone extension This should be the solution if you wanted to connect headphones directly to the Meizu Pro. But what if I wanted to connect a Topping L30 to the meizu pro? Should I worry about tricking the Meizu Pro?
  10. M

how can i trick the Meizu pro? With the Sonata HD I had read that to trick it you had to connect a headphone extension ..
  11. M

Thanks for the reply. Obviously volume controlled by windows .. no exclusive control. is it right?
  12. M

Hi guys, Can I use the meizu pro with a Topping L30? Is it a good idea?
  13. M

In China is holiday... You're going to try next week
Top Bottom