Recent content by midnightsun

1. M

setup for turntable, TV and bluetooth audio

any suggestions or feedback? Is the miniDSP suited for what I need?
  2. M

setup for turntable, TV and bluetooth audio

Hi guys! I'm looking to build/improve my current system and would love to get some advice from you here. What I currently have: TV: LG C9, connected to active Adam Artist 3 speakers and a Jamo Sub660 over a 3.5mm to chinch cable Turntable: Rega RP3 with Ortofon 2M bronze, Art DJ Pre II preamp...
  3. M

tower speaker 1000-1500€ - Triangle vs Heissmann? What works with my room? Treatment?

Hi everyone! I'm looking to build a Hifi and TV-setup for my living room. Some initial information: - room is 7.3x4.6m (24x15ft) with a 2.9m (9.5ft) ceiling, total area about 32m² (345 square foot) - floor is vinyl without any carpets. I strongly dislike carpets/rugs and would like to keep it...
  4. M

Alexa enabled DAC/AMP for TV/living room and second mobile DAC/AMP with EQ?

Hi! after I while I have to come back and hope that you can help me out again. This time tbh I don't even know if the devices I'm looking for exist and if, then I probably have been looking for the wrong name because I couldn't find anything. So. let's start with the first device: I have a few...
  5. M

Hifiman Ananda - similar sounding closed back or IEM for up to 1000€/$ possible?

Hi! as some of you who helped me in my other thread might already know I currently have the Hifiman Ananda headphones. I drive them with a RME ADI-2 DAC FS and am getting a Motu M2 in a few days and see how I like it. Eventually I would consider getting a dedicated DAC and Amp in case I'm not...
  6. M

All in one unit better than Motu M4 or additional DAC+Amp?

wow, thank you so much for the great many answers! Ok, I guess the consensus is that I would probably not be able to tell the difference between the Motu and the ADI-2. I think I'm gonna get the M2 (M4 has terrible lead times atm) and compare them as long as I still have the ADI-2. If (as I...
  7. M

@NDC yes, the shortest lead time would be about a week (but you never know). I have seen the Julian Krause review and read the one here in the forums. THX for the hint with the mic review! @dfuller I was afraid tha ADI-2 Pro would fit best - but I'm not willing to spend this much money for a...
  8. M

Hi! I literally just started getting back into audio stuff and looked to expand my horizont. So I talked to a local seller and got a test package to try and see what I like. Among those: Sony MDR7506 AKG K-702 Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro (250 Ohm) Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro (250 Ohm) Hifiman Ananda...
Top Bottom