Recent content by mid_fi_Senpai

1. mid_fi_Senpai

Has the Topping A50 headphone amp appeared yet?

I don’t think the 2.5mm Jack is that big of an issue when the unit is up off the desk. Stacking it on top of the P50 or D50 gives your fingers that little extra gap you need. The P50 is pretty convenient. Originally I plugged my D50s into a USB power strip and got a ton of static. Plugging...
  2. mid_fi_Senpai

One last one of the entire rear of the D50s/A50/P50 stack.
  3. mid_fi_Senpai

Also P50. It has a 115/240v switch on the side.
  4. mid_fi_Senpai

Pics of A50 wall adapter. Mine only came with US prongs, but its a twist on design. Probably depends on what your destination address is.
  5. mid_fi_Senpai

It’s really weird. This thing is a ghost online. Almost like it never existed. If you Google Topping A50 review, this chat is the number one site. The closest thing I have come across is a picture of the A50 and P50 on Zeos Instagram.
  6. mid_fi_Senpai

Can confirm. The A50 is line out only. As soon as you turn it on it cuts all signal to the outputs. Volume control on the front has no effect. I have a D50s connected to it that I can control volume with.
  7. mid_fi_Senpai

A50 came in today. Nice looking piece of tech. I'm no "Tech Wizard" but I was able to measure the output with a DVOM. Measured 3.9 ohms on right channel and 4.4 ohms on the left. That's about as far as I can go with the tools I got. Only able to test the 6.3mm and 3.5mm jacks. I dont have any...
  8. mid_fi_Senpai

Just ordered mine last night. I too am wondering why there are no reviews for this thing online.
Top Bottom