Recent content by MicroAudio

1. MicroAudio

Buckeye Amps: Hypex NCx500 Official Thread

@amper42 I did. But using different SMPS in place of the SMPS 2K won't change or affect the power draw in trigger mode or auto mode. Thank you.
  2. MicroAudio

Who told you that the SMPS1200A700 power draw in standby mode is 0 W? Did you measure the power draw of the SMPS1200A700 by yourself before making any claims? SMPS2K draws 0.1W or less in standby mode. It's better you support your claim with evidence next time. Thanks
  3. MicroAudio

"Micro Bamboo Project" : 3E Audio 260-2-29A Stereo amplifier + Micro-Audio PSU

Yes, there will be major updates on all product manuals, etc, but that will take some time. Adding active PFC will increase the cost of the product. However, the SMPS630 was made as a low-cost product without active PFC. If you are looking for an active PFC version you can look at...
  4. MicroAudio

The plan is to remove some unnecessary output connectors, eliminate the REG/UNREG voltage selection, and add more output capacitance. Also, the SMPS gate drive system will be replaced with a better one. If you let me know what you would like to see in REV-2 that would be great. REV-2 will...
  5. MicroAudio

SMPS630 REV-2 is identical to the current model but with some changes/updates. Thanks
  6. MicroAudio

New Purifi amplifiers coming

The certification process usually takes 45 days after the CNY, that if the testing laboratory is not busy. The SMPS2K certificate will be issued and sent to Dylan. Thank you.
  7. MicroAudio

@AdamG Thank you for the clarification. The safety certificate for the SMPS2K will be released soon as this is a new product and its not even sold to the DIY community. SMPS2K will get certified after the CNY. He can check the safety certificate for the SMPS1K in the datasheet. He is always...
  8. MicroAudio

I don't understand the idea behind following me and attacking my products without evidence. All products have safety certificates and we don't sell uncertified products. This is the second or third time I have spotted you attacking me & my products. Please don't attack me or my products...
  9. MicroAudio

The Buckeye SMPS2K first unit out of the production line.
  10. MicroAudio

Almost there, we are working hard to get them delivered on time. More updates will show up very soon. Thanks.
  11. MicroAudio

Some midnight testing while the production is ongoing.
  12. MicroAudio

SMPS for Audio Applications

Preparing for the Purifi 1ET7040SA 1800W test soon.
  13. MicroAudio

The final SMPS2K version with the extended heatsink. After days of listening sessions I started to fall in love with this amplifier. The amplifier passed the torture testing 10Hz @ 3 channels and all other tests.
  14. MicroAudio

@ David SMPS2K will idle at 0.2W in standby mode. Thanks
  15. MicroAudio

Yes, it will show up soon. We had some delays in manufacturing the inductors and sourcing some components. Thanks
Top Bottom