Recent content by michty_me

1. M

Schiit Fulla E or Schiit Stack

Thanks for the feedback. I think I've got enough headphones for now but may give them a try in the future. I've managed to grab a G6 amp/dac that I originally owned to tide me over for now.
  2. M

I'm a bit unfamiliar on the grados, I have heard of them being talked about but don't know if they are hard to drive or not.
  3. M

Looks like with VAT etc it will come in at around £140. I think what I like about the Fulla/Hel is that I wouldn't need to install drivers/software as I would with the G6 so would be more versatile for using on my work laptop where I'm not allowed to install anything.
  4. M

Thanks for the response! I would only be using it for on the go audio from my laptop also so that seems fine to me. I have a different desktop solution, This was just to chuck in a bag and use for on the go gaming and music. Appreciate the feedback. What was the final price once imported to the UK?
  5. M

How do you like the Fulla E assuming you went ahead with it still?
  6. M

Help looking for a portable AMP/DAC without a battery

I'm looking for something fairly portable. Potentially a couple of inches by a couple of inches and preferably powered by USB. The laptop will be the source. The mic input support will be the limiting factor but is quite a requirement due to the amount of teams calls I make daily when...
  7. M

Thanks! I'll possibly look at purchasing one. I'll probably use the G6 until these become available in the UK due to what seems like a higher returns rate fo the original Hel 2. I wouldn't like to be paying returns costs from the UK to the USA.
  8. M

Apologies, I think I got confused between the Fulla E and the Hel 2E, I think it would possibly be the Hel 2E I would be looking to purchase which I believe is more powerful than the Fulla. I'll probably use the G6 for now but wouldn't mind something else down the road to play about with really...
  9. M

Creative SXFI AMP Review (headphone adapter)

Yeah I've gone off the idea of the SXFI and now looking at a different route.
  10. M

See, I was always intrigued by this and wanted to give one a try however, there appears to be a good few issues with them currently. My brother offered me back my old Soundblaster G6 but still considering the Fulla, Which is better?
  11. M

Morning all, I'm looking for a portable Amp/dac that does not contain a battery to replace my Soundblaster G3. I currently have the G3 bundled with my laptop bag to power some HD560s and K702 headphones however I feel it is a bit lacking power wise. I did own a G6 previously on my desktop but...
  12. M

Powerful Dongle DAC with Mic In

Thanks, I did have a G6 which mostly worked. I just thought I may try something different really.
  13. M

Creative SXFI AMP Review (headphone adapter)

With this price reduced to £39 now, Is it worth a purchase? I'm currently using a Soundblaster G3 which I'm not finding too great to be honest. The sound seems a bit enclosed.
  14. M

Powerful Dongle DAC with Mic In

Hi everyone, A little unsure if I should have started a new thread or not but my needs are basically the same as the OP. I currently have a Soundblaster G3 in my laptop bag and use it mostly with HD560S and occassionally K702. However I've been using my Asgard 3+Modius on my desktop for a...
  15. M

Audible noise from G6 when using as DAC only

Happy man here now! At first I didn't think it was turned up as it was total silence.
Top Bottom