Recent content by MichaelStipe

1. M

SONCOZ SGD1 Audio DAC Review

Hi. Try to create a new thread entitled as the driver issue. This one is a bit old, nobody follows it anymore, not even ben1987.
  2. M

It sounds really strange to me too, that bt behaviour. As I wrote above, I have a different combination of devices; by the way, the bluetooth dongle I have is from 9 years ago (bt version 2.1) so I can't help you more. However, from what I've understood, the technician who designed Soncoz...
  3. M

I tinkered a bit with the pc and the dac, but my situation is opposite to yours: I have three source devices (2 Android smartphones, 1 Windows PC) towards a single dac. I used a bt dongle connected to a USB port (the pc doesn't have a bt module): after half an hour of trying I managed to set the...
  4. M

I will try to connect my Soncoz to the pc with bluetooth to see if it gives problems with other devices; I will let you know.
  5. M

Normally the Soncoz SGD1, like any other dac, would be better to connect it with pc using cabled digital inputs (coaxial, optical, usb) if no other for allowing the best audio quality. The bluetooth input is intended for temporary use with portable devices, like smartphone or tablets (when they...
  6. M

Probably, by now , you will have already solved it, anyway : have you tried to install the Thesycon drivers ? They are those recommended by the manufacturer; you can find them on this page : https://www.soncoz.com/product-item-2.html (clicking on the tab "Material" , after the pdf files of the...
  7. M

soncoz sgd1 troubleshooting

Maybe , it could be a simple volume setting issue ? The SGD1 memorize a different volume level for each input you select ; if the setting volume of usb inputs is too low you could hear no sound. From the picture in your post #3 it seems to me that the leds around the knob aren't full scale lit...
Top Bottom