Recent content by Michael Kelly

1. M

Fosi Audio V3 Amplifier Review

Fun fact - Buying a slightly less powerful PSU from a reliable fully approved vendor in the US (Meanwell [email protected]) costs ~$75! Makes me wonder about the long term quality of what they provide.
  2. M

PI2AES Digital Audio Shield for the Raspberry PI

The PI2AES-LITE has both RCA and BNC outputs. Either one will work fine. What DAC are you using?
  3. M

By "AES Cable" what do you mean? Do you have some type of converter?
  4. M

The hat is not involved in this. As long as moode has our hat selected for the output then everything else is up to moode. Sorry.
  5. M

I believe you will be very pleased. The LITE has significantly lower jitter in noise than the 502DAC. It will definitely be an upgrade to your system.
  6. M

$249 + Shipping (~$50-$75). We declare the value at $45 for customs purposes.
  7. M

If, and that’s a big if, we go back into production with the PI2AES, the price will probably be the same or slightly higher, perhaps $299 at the most. but I would personally not recommend holding out a lot of hope. The strategy right now with the PI2AES-LITE and Mercury cover a large swath of...
  8. M

At this time PI2AES is out for production for the foreseeable future. The PI2AES-LITE is scheduled to start shipping next week.
  9. M

No. Just that boards designed to add on another board don’t need to pass ce.
  10. M

No issues with customs or CE due to the fact that it is a board level product. As such it seems to be OK. We can ship to the EU and have many customers all over the continent.
  11. M

Soon. The assembly house has given me a delivery date of July 18. But we will need a week or two to begin testing, packing and start cutting the acrylic cases for the current orders that we have. Any new order right now would probably ship around the first week of August.
  12. M

We can not get certain parts that were used on the PI2AES. The LITE was designed to remove those and still cover most basic use cases Our Mercury Streamer covers higher end uses. The LITE uses 5V in and has no wide range input converter, so you can use an external linear and get a complete...
  13. M

Sold - Topping D70 DAC

How soon could you ship this? Could you ship it this Friday? And could you do it overnight for Monday delivery? The reason I ask is that I ordered a dac from Amazon that will be here Monday. But it’s a bit more money and if your dac is available at the same time I can just send the Amazon unit...
Top Bottom