Recent content by memopro

1. memopro

RME ADI-2 Pro FS R vs. MOTU M2

With the new drivers the problem is fixed!!
  2. memopro

Motu M2 crackling clicking popping during playback on max buffer size

Hello! When I work on a project that is coming to an end it usually goes over 50 channels and this makes my CPU load a lot and I have to increase the buffer size to the maximum to reduce the CPU load.
  3. memopro

Hello! I contacted the technical support of MOTU. In conclusion, I can say that they are not familiar with the problem, but I contacted several owners of the M series who confirmed the same problem . In my opinion, the problem is the driver and that's it. It's just that the card cannot be used...
  4. memopro

Hello! I have Motu M2. I'm Windows user. I have the following problem: The problem is that it cracks, pops up, clicks every 10 seconds while listening to music (watching a movie) through the browser (YouTube, Soundcloud), Winamp, Audacity, while it is set to example 44.1khz 1024 samples (max...
  5. memopro

RME ADI-2 Pro FS R vs. MOTU M2

Hello! If it is a problem that I am writing in this topic, I apologize. I just bought the MOTU M2 interface. I tested it, it performs very well. The problem is that it cracks, pops, clicks every 10 seconds while listening to music through the browser (YouTube, soundcloud), Winamp, Audacity while...
Top Bottom