Recent content by mehmethand

1. M

Beta-test: DeltaWave Null Comparison software

Hi pkane, I downloaded 1.0.62b and try to analyse these 2 files : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ltd6jz9d9qwj7cg/AADibgR_sBWSPHRe4vZDny6Pa?dl=0 Everthing all calculations, tabs, graphs seem to be working except PK Metric, Linearity, Lissajous, Clock drift tabs. Those tabs are empty, shows nothing...
  2. M

Can you define me a threshold for "audible - hearable"?

I live in Istanbul/Turkey. There is not enough sources in our native language about the comparison of equipments and softwares used in music production in my country. My study is making a document about analysis and comparison of the effects of equipment and software used in music production on...
  3. M

PK Error Metric discussion and beta-test

My workflow is like this: I'm loading these 2 files into Deltawave as referance and comparison files I'm pressing match button, Deltawaves analysis the files I'm checking PK Value. I m making a blind test between these 2 files using Deltawave comparator.
  4. M

Yes, Auto trim-start is turn off. I comparing these 2 files https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sc039f5iihpag2n/AACET6KfvRd2WjImcuhbbt5ua?dl=0 Reference : A traditional instrument recording Comparison : Same reference file + (-65 db peak) pink noise added on it and rendered together. PK Metric shows...
  5. M

So sorry for my bad english I think I couldn't express myself well. I meant I'm not listening to whole file in ABX blind tests but listening the beginging of the files. Because I can hear the difference more easly at the begining of the files. I'm not trimimng anything.
  6. M

first second of files belongs to my comparison I can't trim them. I need to analyse 1 second too. That 1 second is a quiet part of the original recording, so I can more easyly recognize the difference than louder parts.
  7. M

Hi pkane, I have 2 test files. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sc039f5iihpag2n/AACET6KfvRd2WjImcuhbbt5ua?dl=0 Reference : A traditional instrument recording Comparison : Same reference file + (-65 db peak) pink noise added on it and rendered together. When I compare this files, PK metrik shows...
  8. M

It is great to hear that. Deltawave is my main tool for my study even I don't understand many things on this great software. I have limited knowledge about digital audio. pkane is a genius for me and very helpful. His knowledge and experience on this subject is far beyond mine. I'm a student...
  9. M

I asked the same question to the developer of Deltawave software in another forum. I'm copying his answer here just to show his opinion. I would really like to hear other approaches. Here is his answer to the same question : " There are a few things you can use to judge whether the difference is...
  10. M

I want to ask a question. Let's say you have 2 audio files to compare and they sound very similar. You can't spot and hear the difference with ABX blind test. "You can't hear the difference" doesn't mean that other people can't hear it,too. Hearing depends on where you listen, how you listen...
Top Bottom