Recent content by Megatronic

1. M

Topping A30Pro Review (Balanced Headphone Amp)

Hello. Using a30 pro with d10s, its ok stack, but I want to buy a balanced DAC, atm have 2 options: d30 pro and smsl su-9. Is there any difference between the two? And is it worth overpaying for su 9? Or maybe there are some other alternatives?
  2. M

There is one more question, if i had this scheme: pc - usb to topping d10s - rca to a30 pro, do i need to switch amp to lift mode to eliminate ground loop?
  3. M

Hello. If i plan to use xlr output for my headphones than i need to plug dac through xlr connections or can i feed through rca and still can use headphones through xlr output?
  4. M

Review and Measurements of Sabaj D5 DAC & Amp

Hello. Where can i download the latest driver for d5? On sabaj site i only see xmos 4.47.0 debug setup and in folder with firmware xmos 4.67.0. Which one needs to be installed?
  5. M

Thanks. So if i use 4-pin xlr on d5 then I won’t hear much difference in comparison with sp200 4-pin xlr? It turns out there is no point in overpaying for a sp200?
  6. M

Hello. its possible to make combo with d5 and smsl sp200? Will this option be much better than the d5 amplifier?
  7. M

The problem with the choice of DAC

Thanks to all. Ordered ktb with audiophonics case. Better save my money for buying better headphones.
  8. M

So I can buy ktb and close this question for a long time? It makes no sense to overpay for d70? And so it cannot be that the d70 has more detail and deeper bass than ktb?
  9. M

Again I was faced with the problem of choice. I really want to take topping d70, but I can not understand whether there will be differences in sound, for example, from the khadas tone board? Is it worth the overpayment for d70?
  10. M

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

Can you please tell me if the topping dx3 pro would be better than the topping d70 if you use it only as a DAC in combination with the jds atom amp? Or is it a waste of money?
  11. M

Review and Measurements of the Topping D70 DAC

I wanted to buy on ebay at a price of $ 425, but the seller replied that this was a mistake. Now the price is $ 499 again.
  12. M

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

Hello. On my motherboard i have usb type-c 3.1 connector, can i connect ktb with usb-c 2.0 cable on both sides, like on link? Will it work? Is the connection via cable version 2.0 to the connector version 3.1 compatible? cable
  13. M

Hello. I can not decide on the choice of DAC. On sale there are sabaj d5 and smsl m300. But I can not find a single review or measurement for these models. Should I take d5 or can I get something simpler, for example KTB or topping d10 and there is no point in overpaying?
  14. M

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

Hello. Is VIM edition can be used as standalone dac like generic edition or not? And audiophonics case compatible with both versions or only with generic?
  15. M

SMSL SU-8 Version 2 Balanced DAC

Max level = set 38 on su-8, right? Than low gain on amp and with knob adjust volume?
Top Bottom