Recent content by mdunjic

1. mdunjic

Post pictures of anything, with comment...couple words.

Our main stereo setup in dedicated audio room / home office - Mac Mini M2 as a Roon Core server with USB audio output - SMSL SU-9n DAC - Benchmark LA4 pre-amp - Neat Acoustics Motive 1 floor-standing speakers passively bi-amped with: - Buckeye Purifi 1ET400A Eigentakt based 2-ch power amp (for...
  2. mdunjic

Post pictures of anything, with comment...couple words.

Living room stereo TV setup (the smallest stereo setup of the 3 we have and enjoy at the moment) - Topping E30 II DAC - Topping L70 Pre-amp - 2 x Audiophonics MPA-M500NC nCore NC500MP mono blocks - Monitor Audio R90 bookshelf speakers - Samsung TV as a source device with Qobuz app + other apps …...
  3. mdunjic

Are we hitting a bump in the golden age of cheap audio electronics?

Is macOS Linux or Unix? The first desktop version, Mac OS X 10.0, was released on March 24, 2001. All releases from Mac OS X Leopard onward (except for OS X Lion) are UNIX 03 certified. Therefore it's not Linux that's at the heart of Mac OSX
  4. mdunjic

Subjectivist’s rant debunked

Well then he shouldn’t RANT against objectivists, who consider measurements very important, and openly accuse them of weaponizing the methodology INSTEAD, he should only state that he understands high importance of measurement for some audiophiles and manufacturers, but that his own approach is...
  5. mdunjic

Just checked out of curiosity ... still there
  6. mdunjic

I think that was the original point
  7. mdunjic

LoL indeed
  8. mdunjic

http://archimago.blogspot.com/2023/12/musings-duplicity-of-hi-fi-audio-anti.html
  9. mdunjic

Rega DAC-R DAC Review

Inaccurate but ‘musical’? That sounds like typical subjectivist corrupt reviewer’s bs
  10. mdunjic

Buckeye 3 Channel Purifi Amplifier Review (2nd)

At my listening levels I am definitely wasting watts (probably using a minuscule fraction of available wattage per channel) but I don't care ... I could easily go with one of these amps and not bi-amp my speakers ... but now I have virtually unlimited power available per channel, giving me...
  11. mdunjic

Yes exactly ... my Buckeye Purify based 2-ch power amp drives Neat Acoustics Motive 1 speaker's tweeter + midrange drivers, while nCore nc502mp based 2-ch power amp is driving bass drivers ... no issues with tweeters at all
  12. mdunjic

Agree ... however, those SINAD / THD+N differences are mainly demonstrated on a high quality test bench, like Amir's. In real life listening, from my personal experience, both sound very good and non-different, to 99.99% of audio lovers ... I have power amps, based on both of them. Just make...
  13. mdunjic

Got 2-ch version of the same from Dylan ... love it so far, no brainer Paired it (in hi-gain mode of course), for bi-amping, with Audiophonic's nCore based NC502MP 2-ch power amp (Audiophonics is used just for the bass drivers) ... virtually unlimited power reserve per channel, brutal...
Top Bottom