Recent content by MDINNO

1. M

Emotiva Airmotiv C2+ Center Channel Speaker (review by Erin)

Why not just use the B2+ or B1+ bookshelf as a center and be done with it? Even if you have to put it on it's side. That's with any speaker brand not just Emotiva.
  2. M

Upgrade / Comparisons? Ascend Sierra RAAL Towers / Revel F226Be / F228Be

How would the NHT C4 compare with these two speakers?
  3. M

Wharfedale EVO 4.1 Review (Speaker)

Would you even have to read it?? It's like watching an old movie. You know how it will end. He can't recommend it...LOL!!!!
  4. M

Wharfedale EVO 4.1 Review (Speaker)

LOL!!! The hits just continue here...It's entertaining.
  5. M

NHT C3 Review (3-way speaker)

I already heard the Sierra speakers and was very impressed especially with how low and how big they actually sound. They fool you into thinking they were towers. That's how big they sound. Very impressive. If I can just get my hands on the C3 and hear them I'd be able to decide which one I like...
  6. M

NHT C3 Speaker Review (Sample #2)

Ok, I'll play along. How does this speaker compare to the Ascend Sierra?
  7. M

Best reviewers of speakers are musicians and people who just have an ear for what to listen for. They can tell you how realistic the high hat sounds. How realistic the cymbals sound. The soundstage and imaging. Whether if a speaker needs to be toed in or out. No graphs or numbers will ever be...
  8. M

All these analytics and not one stat will tell you about soundstage, Imaging, if a high hat sounds realistic. I've said it before and I'll keep saying it you can get the most perfect measuring speaker and once you fire it up in your home it can sound like crap. That's the problem with this...
  9. M

Ascend CBM-170 SE Speaker Review

Yeah I see that. My mistake but I stand by take all these reviews with a grain of salt. You could take the greatest measuring speaker take it home and it sounds like crap. You won't find a better pair of speakers under $500.
  10. M

Upgraded woofers, and improved tweeters by SEAS of Norway.
  11. M

The speaker tested here isn't the new SE model it's the older 170. Just take all these tests here with a grain of salt. You could say the 170SE is one of the best, if not the best, sub $500 for the pair speakers on the market.
  12. M

Also much better bass. Very compelling when you actually hear it. I'm anxious to hear the 2EX upgrade because it's supposed to be a step up from the Sierra 2 which is kind of scary. There's a reason why these speakers are so expensive. They don't play around.
  13. M

Well, I heard what I heard when we compared the speakers. I think I was pretty civil about it. Whatever the sophistication the Sierra's are the best bookshelves I've ever heard. I'm saving up for the Sierra Towers. I wish I could give the NHT C4 a listen but not much is out there on them. Being...
  14. M

Find it very hard to believe that this speaker scored higher than the Ascend Sierra 2. In fact I don't believe it. My friend has the Sierra 2. I have the NHT SB3, which Stereophile scored very well and is on par with the C3. We compared both of them side by side going back and forth on...
  15. M

NHT Super Zero 2.1 Review (bookshelf speaker)

What a hack this reviewer is. I don't know how anybody takes any of these reviews seriously. Another great speaker shot down again. No credibility whatsoever.
Top Bottom