Recent content by mck22mck

1. M

Ascend Acoustics Sierra LX Review

Hello. I'm new to this thread. I'm in the market for some new stand mount speakers and the Ascend Sierras are in my price range. (I've also been looking into the Philharmonic BMR monitors, and Warfdale Aura 2s, among a few others.) At first, I won't be using a subwoofer, but will be considering...
  2. M

Wharfedale Denton 80th Anniversary Speaker Review

I was disappointed with the outcome of this review, as I was interested in the 85 version of this speaker for my daughter's bedroom. Oh, well. I guess there must be a few other "acceptable" wood veneers around this price. I would point out that while the Denton 80th is still being sold on (US)...
  3. M

Moondrop LAN Review

Thanks for the advice. I was able to push the pins in when your experience let me get over worrying about breaking them.
  4. M

Moondrop LAN Review

My Moondrop LAN arrived this afternoon. I'm having a problem in that the cable won't stay connected to the monitors. I've pushed the cable ends in but there is no clip mechanism and the pins are loose in the sockets until the last fraction of a mm. After using them for a few minutes one or the...
Top Bottom